tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The Animus is sooooooo bad! It does so little damage in comparison to e.g. Earth. It should do like 5 times more DPS than it does now! Or atleast remove the -50% prefix

in my opinion, the leviathan should get some more attacks, to spice up the fight a bit. every time I fight it I just ignore the actual leviathan, since its not much of a threat. also, there should be some between-tier misc armour sets (ex: brimstone armour made with unholy cores) . just for some variety :)

Last edited:
P0Nhte1.png

You're gonna learn to hate them.

Sooo uhhhmmmmm... New playthrough, chose to play as a mage. Just beat Skeletron, went down into the dungeon and... well. Just see for yourself...
Screenshot_39.png
Now the question is. Do I use it or not? xD
Also, I didn't know where to post this potential bug, and considering Calamity is the only big content mod I have installed, I thought why not here.

Sooo uhhhmmmmm... New playthrough, chose to play as a mage. Just beat Skeletron, went down into the dungeon and... well. Just see for yourself...
Also, I didn't know where to post this potential bug, and considering Calamity is the only big content mod I have installed, I thought why not here.
Well hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's interesting. I personally have never encountered that bug if it is one to do with this mod

It's the lone wanderers evil cousin! Please let him have a revolver drop, revolvers are so cool.

P0Nhte1.png

You're gonna learn to hate them.

It's a robo froggy! Or at least that's what I'm seeing it as. I wonder where this inducing boss will be? I'm betting... space! Andromeda minion teaser!

This is a very rare vanilla bug. While it was mostly fixed around 1.3 it can still very rarely show up.

Back
Top Bottom