tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a question is there a way to turn off wings fly animation so u can always rocket around
its like this in the official terraria too..there is no way to turn the wings animation off...but you could get the steampunker NPC and buy a jetpack later on...

dang i wish i could just give the boots the wings flight stats
[DOUBLEPOST=1422252430][/DOUBLEPOST]is thor's hammer epic i havent goten enoungh thorium to make it yet that stuff is way to rare

dang i wish i could just give the boots the wings flight stats
[DOUBLEPOST=1422252430][/DOUBLEPOST]is thor's hammer epic i havent goten enoungh thorium to make it yet that stuff is way to rare
make a new world..and make it a small world..then the resources will be more close together..thats how you find stuff easily :D

so I finally beat the beholder...but only because I used a potion that gives me so much regen it basicly makes me immortal..its from another mod...and I THINK (I could just suck which is entirely possible) that he does too much damage...I got him down to 7000 hp before my potion ran out and I still nearly died...I love the demon staff though :D
as for my equipment during the battle..i had a spider staff..full spider armor set...golden shower crystal storm and the hunger staff...as well as 455 hp and 37 defense

edit: the devils paldran should be buffed to save me at 75 hp...because most things in hardmode will outdamage the life regen you get from it anyways..

Last edited:
Oh my god, the Honey Blade is amazing ! It's pretty powerfull, but i thought the projectile would create a bit more bees on impact. Maybe on impact it should spawn the special bee and also like 5-10 regular vanilla bees that do 1 damage each ? But still, thanks a lot for adding it ;)

hmmm...now we need a new summoner accessory..maybe crafted with bloom bulbs and..some other material? it could increase minion range/knockback? im not even sure if increasing the search range for the minions is even possible...but whatever :p..maybe it could make minions poison/venom the enemy??

Look what i got :
Beholder.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom