Arkenova
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Checking out some mods for my Terraria. Any suggestions of some relatively good mods from anyone? I would love to hear!
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    @Trash Boat I heard Thorium is a favorite but I am willingly to try others.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    thorium, tremor, weaponout, khaelis' potion expansion, pre hardmode items plus, better potions, statsconfig, prefixes for enemies, calamity, w1k's content pack, more guns. basically just look through the mods section and see what you find.;)
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Oh yeah I love weoponout
    Managed to get an .xnb file to work for Terraria but..the songs are all mixed up when I played the game. WTF? It's musical chaos! ROFL!
    I really would be happy if my little niece gets Terraria. Her older cousin has it and I really believe that she will enjoy it. =)
    Reactions: neoselket
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Let's hope her parents buy it for her then.
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    @Treesmasher I told her to get the PC version because if she does, she will be able to have multiplayer with me and I will not only have fun but get to do alot of things.
    Three words: Custom Terraria Music. I know alot of people love doing this (myself included). What do you like in your songs?
    Reactions: Crimwolf
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    @Supeh Mario IMO, I find Corruption to be more of a pain to travel to and more dire than the Crimson (since it's mostly death-themed). However, the Crimson will still be ominous as it is in the regular OST, nothing short of that.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    even knowing that it's still hard lol

knowing the crimson is ominous is one thing, other thing is that it's flesh-themed. themed wavebanks that i try to make rarely have appropriate tracks for that so yeah. only really good track i ever found for this was hades's belly from kid icarus uprising. (the lightning chariot base track from the same game also fits the jungle perfectly, you should try it out)
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    @Supeh Mario I'll take a good look into that and I dunno why but it being harder? Hmm, I suppose I have better luck with the Crimson than the Corruption. (Less flying enemies might be a factor in this. Ugh, those Eater of Souls are so annoying!)
    Not a fan of taking the laptop apart just to blow off the dust of all things but I can't even disassemble the darn thing. Any alternates?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You could take a vacuum cleaner over the ventilation grills. It's less effective, but it's better than nothing.
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    I could ask my mom to do that. Besides, it sounds better than having a blower of all things to dislodge those pesky bunnies.
    Now another random question of the day: How many of you are familiar with the game called Ape Escape?
    Reactions: Flashkirby99
    movildima
    movildima
    Played the demo, it's pretty fun. A bit childish, but hey, I can roll with that.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I read about it in magazines and that's about it.
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    @movildima It's a 90's game. Silly and childish was the norm for majority of the genre at the time. I mean, look at the Donkey Kong Country games, heck maybe even Banjo-Kazooie and that stuff as well. XD
    So, pixelart. What era of it did you like the most: the retro 8-bit, the glory days of the 16-bit or the highly stylized 32-bit?
    Crimwolf
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    32 bit mostly, but I prefer 16 bit as well.
    Okkusen Man
    Okkusen Man
    Probably either 16 or 32, but really I don't see much of a difference between them that can't be attributed to the fact that sprite artists had just gotten better between the 16 and 32-bit eras. Plus there's a few 16-bit games that look better than some 32-bit games- compare Pulseman, a Genesis game, to the GBA Pokemon games.
    The sudden realization when your mom got rid of the microwave the other day..
    Reactions: Crimwolf
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    RIP.
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    It's so stupid. She knows that I use that thing to reheat my food and by going through with the logic that just because my older bro doesn't have one, she follows it just to troll me. Well, it doesn't matter, I'm not just a microwave user because I also use the stove top.
    Halloween is coming up and I know I'm going to decorate for the occasion, but the question I address is this: are you?
    Arkenova
    Arkenova
    I figured that I was missing some facts somewhere in there. Thanks for the update, much obliged.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    You're welcome.
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm going to stand outside the door, and chase away any kid who dare take my candy away from me. And if I can, I'll take theirs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom