Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mysterious forces from another universe destroyed Krodacia! Fortunately, Player is still alive and willing to contend with them personally.
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Well, he's strong by keeping that attitude after the destrucción of his motherland...
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    So... like, a corrupt worldfile? Or what? Taco Tuesday? I've heard the first one ever caused Vesuvius.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'll go with the first choice.
    Tonight, Player starts work on building pumpkin islands. Reason being is that one sect is good for a lake, hence the division.
    Now that I've been thinking, every Terrarian should have a special ability (or multiple). If so, what would it/they be?
    Reactions: groundhog05
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Personally, I would choose the ability to see through anyone's words. Not necessarily to tell if they're lying, but just to see their true meaning. I've done stuff like a mini version of that before, and it feels good.
    Terrarian24897
    G
    Gmayor61
    It doesn't actually take much "see" through people's words, you just have to calculate their interests in mind, as in what's in it for them, their overall personality, stuff like that.

It's a good way to avoid lies too, rather than considering whether they lied or not, you just altogether figure out whether they HAVE a reason to do so in the first place.
    Go figure: I know people around here who are my age and seem to be doing more productive things than I am in all sects. Good for them!
    Happy 3 year anniversary for me (because I worship the developers)! It's still the best 2D platformer that I played, that's for sure!
    Alright, guys & gals! Start the cheer: T... C... F! Praise the immortal Masters and their blessings to our fair and humble community!
    You should explore writing more narrative story oriented pieces in your thread, I'm interested in seeing your literary work.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks! I thought wisely once I made my Players super intelligent. It helps a lot.
    I made some changes so I wouldn't offend Player by using his likeness for my avatar. Also, it would help clarify some things for others.
    166d087d-a5bb-11e5-a937-55e46620b36e.gif
    Here's my idea for a wacky boss battle.
    Reactions: JohnLePink
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Who remembers Pogo Balls?
    Terrarian24897
    Terrarian24897
    I have no clue what you are talking about.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Obscure toy references aside, how about a cloaked terror that will try to defeat players by jumping on them to death with its Mystic Pogo Ball and throw some fireballs here and there?

P.S. They also come in duos, trios, or quartets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom