four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like how I use this "update status" thing isn't even me updating my status. Pretty sure everyone does that, though...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I tried doing that once too; it was fascinating.
    I'm subscribed to only 14 people. 2 of which play Terraria. The rest do multiple different types of things, to many to list.
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    I may or may not be subbed to over 125+ people, and I may or may not need to get out more. :D
    Anyone ever played any games from the "Zenonia" series? There's like 5(6?) games for it, with 4 being my ferverite.
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    All of them turned into a huge grindfest at some point though, probably to enforce microtransactions, so yeah.
    BenGallegos
    BenGallegos
    I thought you beat like 4 before ray or at least fought the final boss
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Maybe with cheats, but I don't recall it. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.
    School Live is one of the best Slice of Life anime, and Slice of Life is a genre I like quite a bit. Check it out, it's better than most.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah, slice of life is good. All that urban fantasy and whatnot, rife for creative works. I like modern day settings a lot, as you know.
    Best online game you've played? So games on sites, rather than having to buy them. Another way to say it is all the games on Kongregate.
    Galaxinator
    Galaxinator
    Gaia, the game zOMG was lovely, sadly now it had to be removed.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    neoquest 1 and 2.
    Roblox is dumb, yet my brother, who recently turned 16, enjoys it. There is only one good game on Roblox, and that's Speed Run 4.
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Well if I had discovered it now, I would've enjoyed it for like 10 minutes or so. But the issue with the game is that not much is going on, almost all games consist of walking around slowly with a gimmick.
    Granger
    Granger
    Roblox is interresting in the sense, like Secondlife, that you code your own content and put it into the game. However from a consumers standpoint (the ones who just want to play those things people make), you have to wade trough tons of :red: and dig deep to find the gems.
    Granger
    Granger
    That and obviously lots of... err questionable content.
    Madoka Magica is a great anime for all ages, with a story simple enough for kids to love, yet intricate enough for adults.
    Reactions: Shaedric
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    i like madoka because sayaka is in it and sayaka is blue and i like blue
    My favorite 3DS game is Smash 4. Second favorite is Bravely Default. If only the gameplay of that weren't so boring...
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Did someone brave frontier
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I don't know about others but I am too poor to have bought a game recently and by recently I mean in the last year...
    SolaR
    SolaR
    if you ever want someone to practice with in smash 4 hit me up
    Good news - I should be asking to order a couple things tomorrow. Bad news - It costs all my $700 bucks, and maybe a bit more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom