Glasia🌳

Born at unix time stamp 1093077840 (0x41270B50)
Studying Software Engineering at a university 🎓💻
Pronouns: He / Him ♂️
Sexuality: Asexual and possibly also Aromantic too + =
Languages: German, Russian, English, French, Ukrainan, Spanish, Latin
Hobbies: Walking, Programming, Drawing, Writing
I am autist, so I cannot understand jokes and feelings as good as non-autists do and also in some highly social settings a part of the rules that are taken for granted I have to learn like learning a foreign culture and language.
I like demons, they look so cool! And also I like other fantasy beings such as angels, boulders, cyborgs, dwarves, elves, fairies, goblins, merefolk ogres, trolls, vampires, ...
Birthday
Aug 21, 2004 (Age: 19)
Website
https://www.example.com
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  3. Terraria: Mobile
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-last-post-wins.409/
Occupation
🌳Demon of Wanderlust🌳

Signature

🌳Glasia - Demon of Wanderlust - Member of the Tree Cult🌳
My suggestions
My AMA
My literature thread
My art thread
Hero Forge Creations Share Thread

May 2022 - Getting "DO YOU EVEN SKETCH" as a reply to an art I wanted constructive advice on
Dec 2022 - Getting harrased with Trigger warning! gore just because I kept reporting rule breaks
Dec 2022 - Getting called the N word for living a healthy life.
Jan 2023 - The fact that academic and social activities have more prority than gaming in my life got brushed off as excuse to being bad at Terraria PVP
Feb 2023 - The stop of playing Terraria PVP due to getting 120 bpm heart rate and 160:100 blood pressure being brushed off as excuse to being bad at Terraria PVP
May 2023 - Helped a Terraria server to implement an autoban on the N word
Jun 2023 - Despite making a twitter account for suggesting Terraria 1.4.5 features not getting addicted to it (luckily it was summer and transition break to uni so I could walk 3+ h a day)
Jul 2023 - Deleting the previously mentioned Twitter account just before the X B/S and successfully waiting till the final disable
Jul 2023 - Getting a straight positive reply on a suggestion by Redigit himself: Items - Glowing mushroom sapling
Sep 2023 - Getting said on the TCF that I would play Terraria in real life after showing images of my walk
Oct 2023 - Getting wished a good study by Redigit himself: Redigit🌳
Nov 2023 - Summoning a mod without ping or report on the TCF, just with math cf Menerick of The 🌈🪨 Faith
Dec 2023 - Blocking a student who harassed me in the lectures and in whatsapp with no regret
Jan 2024 - Getting called "skill issue" just because I did with my family things on New Year

INFO on quotes from TCF users:
If you don't like to see your username next to your quote(s), PM me a request to make the quote(s) anonymous.
"Walking for health and fitness, the easiest way to get in shape and stay in shape, and more healthy than supporting Unity."
-
Frank Ring ( = my addition)
"Everyone is like Jesus but some are only his last 3 letters."
-
Glasia van Duivels
"For humanity a man who wears a dress is more unexpected than for a Python compiler additional indents to the one mandatory indent on the first line after an if."

- Glasia van Duivels
"Implying that someone’s struggles are due to their religious beliefs or faith is kinda rude"
- Russ Guss Doodles
"Trying to convert someone to your religion while they are talking about their poor mental health is very insensitive"
-
Depressed Snow Grouse
:cslime::lslime::yslime::gslime::bluslime::pslime:

:bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime:
:bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime::bluslime:
:yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime:
:yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime::yslime:

Trophies

1. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  2. 0

Living Tree

You stayed true to nature, let your roots grow and branches spread wide. Long live the Trees!
  3. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  7. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  8. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  9. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  10. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  11. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  12. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom