Recent content by mossy_oak01

1. mossy_oak01

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Will the Steam cloud save previous worlds or just new ones after the update? This looks awesome!
  2. mossy_oak01

Mobile Is paladin, corruptor, or floaty gross spawning??

The Lac Beetles are in iOS. I killed one this weekend for a husk. Seem to be a rather rare spawn though.
  3. mossy_oak01

Whatcha' playing?

Diablo 3, Diablo 2, MC PE, and Terraria mobile.
  4. mossy_oak01

Mobile Is paladin, corruptor, or floaty gross spawning??

Same here, Floaty Grosses and vitamin drops. iphone4s So glad souls of night are spawning too. Haven't farmed the dungeon yet.
  5. mossy_oak01

Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Just got the trophy for beating the mechanical worm, defeating skeletron prime, and spectral head gear dropped from ocram all in about 30minutes.
  6. mossy_oak01

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Souls if night are now dropping. I can now grind away. :cool: The game is running pretty good. The only thing I'm experiencing negative is that when I leave the crafting menu and go to a chest I can see the last item I looked at from crafting in the chest menu. An overlay of sorts. Not game...
  7. mossy_oak01

Other Game Minecraft Thread

The Curse Voice (in beta) is pretty nice. It's making it more of a one stop shop to get your mods on you MC. Has FTB and some others. About 40-50 so far.
  8. mossy_oak01

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

So far I'm having no problems on my iphone 4s. Loads all at once instead of chunks at a time. My worlds and character seem fine also as well as my piggy bank and safe contents. Finally got the blue and green wrench. yeah!
  9. mossy_oak01

Good Epic Fantasy Novels?

As someone mentioned above the Dragon Lance series is really good. I would recommend starting with the original chronicles.
  10. mossy_oak01

Mobile Key Molds

I farmed at the surface of a crimson biome directly above a chasm with some wooden bridges to catch fallen loot. I used 2 water candles and farmed for about 3 days. I didn't use an afk farm but I suppose you could to speed things up as long as you checked every now and then. I'm sure there can...
  11. mossy_oak01

Mobile Key Molds

I farmed the crimson for three days with water candles before a drop. I got the jungle just by being there. I've farmed the ocean quite a bit and still no key but it will come eventually. I ended up with 2 shortly after each other in the crimson.
  12. mossy_oak01

Any one had trouble with Easter content showing up? I had it for about a half a day when it first was released and haven't seen any content since. My son didn't have it appear at all on his device either. We both have iPhone 4s and I haven't had many problems with the content other than the Easter.
  13. mossy_oak01

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Laser Machine Gun...pew, pew, pew...awesome!
  14. mossy_oak01

I'm on iOS and loaded up the game after seeing this post and had Easter content and beat Lepus a few times. Over the last 2 days I have seen no Easter content, maybe a bug not for sure.
  15. mossy_oak01

The Long Dark

So far the sandbox mode is challenging. So dark at night you cant see anything in a cabin. Need to get that ice broken and do some fishing. Also, the foraging and snow melting needs to be done for sure to keep you warm and hydrated. I like to have a peek at the story mode now.
Back
Top Bottom