Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have a Lileep or Cradily with the ability storm drain and would you be willing to trade?
    I for some reason always thought the H in Honedge was silent so that the name would sound like "Ownage"
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    It's a portmanteau of the words "hone" and "edge", so I'd imagine it'd be pronounced similarly to both.
    Ori
    Ori
    Yeah I know. I didn't think to much about how the word hone was pronounced so I simply assumed it was with a silent H since it worked
    I got a 6 IV timid Tapu Lele from wondertrade. I mean it's probably hacked but I'm happy :^)
    Does dreamworld for gen 5 still work?
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Not normally, it's an online thing and all the servers for the DS era games are down.
    Ori
    Ori
    Ah, I see. I'm struggling to find a way to get a Lileep with it's hidden ability.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I don't think there's a way to get hidden abilities right now, aside from cheating. Maybe Bulbapedia will have something else to say though, I've never checked.
    got myself pokemon x, haven't actually played one of the gen 6 games apart from the gen 3 remakes
    stormconure
    stormconure
    XY had an interesting storyline but they were so... short. Almost not even worth it imo, apart from being the only kalos games in existence.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I will say the game is a bit too easy, turn off the exp share if you want a little difficulty. Only problem is youll be around level 50 by endgame against level 60s
    Ori
    Ori
    I think I'll leave the XP share off for most of it while I turn it on if I need to grind
    Does anyone else get really apathetic in response to stress
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    When im in a normal mood around friends I speak loudly and very energetic, but I do tend to be very quiet and just calm when stressed out. But I will say its better than being aggrivated and accidently lashing out
    So most of the new Switch games don't intrigue me but now I really want Splatoon 2
    Ori
    Ori
    It looks so much fun and like it has more content overall. I hope so and think its likely due to how overwhelmingly popular the first game got
    Ori
    Ori
    Only thing I dislike about it is that it looks like we'll have to pay a monthly fee in order to play multiplayer like on the other consoles.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    At least we don't... wait.... we do have to pay to play computer multiplayer. GG, Internet service provider!
    Does anyone here have the Treasure Hunt 2 booth in the festival plaza in Pokemon Sun or Moon?
    Ori
    Ori
    Nevermind, I just got it. If anyone else needs it you know I can help you out.
    They apparently added support for Heartgold and Soulsilver on PokeMMO nice
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    uhhh visual or content?
    Ori
    Ori
    Content. Due to legal issues they made it so that users have to get the roms for the game on their own, and now they have made it so that people can play HG/SS online through their client.
    Anyone got white 2 and a link key they could trade with me at some point?
    Myu
    Myu
    can you even trade in gen 5 games still??
    Ori
    Ori
    I think so, but I am not sure. This is also different from pokemon trading since you just send your link key to another player and don't get a return immediately
    Myu
    Myu
    ohh. if I had white 2 I'd try and trade with you.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    This list is bull:red:. Most of this stuff is just a continuation of a trend that has been going on for years. As if child mortality was at a peak in 2015 or something.
    Ori
    Ori
    That's true, however one could argue that environmental problems are also trends that have been going on for a while, and should not be listed as bad things that have happened this year. Which is correct, you have to decide what it is you are looking for with a list like this. Something more appropriate would be "Good processes that are still making progress or have just started to pay off."
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    It's all about whether the bad things outweigh the good things, especially if you don't count trends that have been going for years
    Anyone in Europe interested in the Oni genji skin for Overwatch? I need someone to unlock it with in Heroes of the storm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom