Orifan1
:red:poster

Share This Page

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu, from hackerland

[​IMG] Jun 18, 2019

1. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      im in that bitter spot between having too much energy to sleep and too little energy to not be exhausted.
      1. Animus Viral
        Apr 29, 2019
        Bubby Aurora and Aedan The Borf like this.
    2. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      so i just found out that Program's light grey is actually blue. wtf.
      1. Bubby Aurora and Aedan The Borf like this.
    3. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      credit to @SolarDragonMarnyr for my new avatar! go check out his art thread in a comment on this status post because the link is too large
      1. Orifan1
      2. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        Thank you for linking my stuff! :D
        Apr 27, 2019
        Bubby Aurora and Orifan1 like this.
    4. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      can the Internet please have a universal timezone that the Internet itself uses? im tired of googling timezones
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        Take this up to Congress. No, not just congress, but your nation’s equivalent of Congress. Actually, :red: it, take this :red: all the way up the UN.
        Apr 25, 2019
        Animus Viral and Droid15.24.3 like this.
      3. ppowersteef
        Apr 25, 2019
        Droid15.24.3 likes this.
      4. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        Good to know! I'm 4 hours behind UTC.
        Apr 25, 2019
    5. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Volt prime hype train! CHOO CHOO! APPROACHING LUDICROUS SPEEDS! LITERALLY!!
      1. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        Only need 2 of his parts myself, won't need to waste any more ducats on those relics lol.
        Apr 24, 2019
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        Yea I’m gonna be going on a relic grinding spree starting March 30th. With how long it has taken for him to be properly unvaulted, you can bet that once the vault closes, these parts will fetch a pretty platinum.
        Apr 24, 2019
    6. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Primed fingerguns are literally going to be the end of us all. Go- uh, Mesa Prime have mercy on us all.
      1. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Fingerguns!
        Apr 23, 2019
      2. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        We cannot truly grasp reality: only appearance.
        May 19, 2019
    7. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      You ever just not sleep?
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Sometimes I do, only to regret doing so as I am forced into a realm of pure pain and suffering. Where every second feels like an eternity, and my soul starts screaming for it all to end.

Until breaktime starts.
        Apr 15, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Did that all the time once. Now sometimes I go to bed before bed time and wake up between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. Really worth it.
        Apr 15, 2019
      4. Foraging Slime
        Foraging Slime
        yea.... i :red:ed u my schedule a lot though... but yea.
        Apr 15, 2019
    8. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      Hey Orifan, does Code have a "real name" just like Program is HacknetOS 2.0 or is it just Code?
      1. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        It’s just “code”. “code.exe” if you really want to include file extensions for some reason.
        Apr 15, 2019
      2. Bubby Aurora
        Apr 15, 2019
    9. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      I just stayed up all night binge watching Jojo and nobody could stop me. And I’m still binge watching it right now, AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!
      1. Bubby Aurora likes this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        So does that mean that if somebody named nobody found you binge watching Jojo, they'd have the ability to keep you from making any actions that furthers the action of binge watching Jojo?
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        No, it means there is not a living soul that can stop me!
        Apr 13, 2019
      4. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        b u t w h a t I f t h e y ' r e n o t a l I v I n g s o u l ?
        Apr 13, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
    10. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      sometimes, i wonder: why am i doing this?
      1. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        Doing what? Roleplaying all day?
        Apr 12, 2019
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        Existence.
        Apr 12, 2019
      3. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        Your reason for existence is up to you to decide. I don't think you should consider forum roleplay your sole reason for existence, though.
        Apr 12, 2019
        TheWorfer27 likes this.
    11. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      You ever just tpose to establish dominance over a pathogen?
      2. Animus Viral
        Apr 10, 2019
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        I did that to the waves in this HUGE OCEAN. AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME
        Apr 15, 2019
      4. Foraging Slime
        Foraging Slime
        Well whenever we lose internet in my 3rd block we T-pose, And this one kid does the HALO theme song, it happens a lot.
        Apr 15, 2019
    12. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Do not look at her. Look at me. Purifying the world evils is temporary. War crimes are eternal.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        I would say “they would make solo wing pixy look like pj”, but they would probably join the AWWNB coup just to get a chance at using a nuke who’s sole purpose is to say “:red: you, America. :red: you, Russia. :red: you, Mexico. :red: You, Asia. :red: you, EU. And most importantly, :red: anyone who literally just exists”.
        Apr 10, 2019
      4. Foraging Slime
        Foraging Slime
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        Apr 15, 2019
      5. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        HA hA NO.
        Apr 15, 2019
    13. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      THE TOMATOES FEEL LIKE THAT ONE COD MAP. WHY DO THEY FEEL LIKE THAT ONE COD ZOMBIES MAP?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        yes.
        Apr 8, 2019
    14. Aedan The Borf
      Aedan The Borf
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT HAPPENED
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        i have ascended
        Apr 7, 2019
        Aedan The Borf likes this.
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Lucky you.
        I’ve been playing Soul Knight recently
        Apr 8, 2019
      4. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Oh cool!
        I remember the day when I first found it in beta testing. I thought to myself "I bet this game is gonna get popular, and I'm gonna be telling everyone about how I was a beta tester!". Around a year later, and I still have not told atleast one person about that fact.
        Apr 8, 2019
    15. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      i must roleplay but there is nobody online.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Sorry.
        Apr 6, 2019
    16. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      been playing a lot of rainworld, recently. slugcat is cute.
      1. neoselket likes this.
    17. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Watch, I’m gonna sleep and by the time I wake up, everyone will have already done everything. Calling it now.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        I can guarantee that someone noticed this and is preparing something the moment you wake up.
        Apr 2, 2019
    18. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I'M WATCHING PINK CORRUPTION AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!
      1. Orifan1 likes this.
    19. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Even with context: AND I KNOW ABOUT THE FLAN.
      1. Bubby Aurora and Aedan The Borf like this.
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        "Flan found!" - Frobisher
        Mar 31, 2019
    20. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Solitary man bad.
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        BAAAAAAAAD COOOOOOW
        Mar 31, 2019
  • About

:red:poster
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Test.

Signature

greedy milk
    I am THE toxic sludge survivor!: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?goto/post&id=1683372#post-1683372
    Also, Join my RP. its about planes. at least try it, you might like it. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...at-rules-and-yelling-at-orifan1-thread.76259/
    and join my other RP that is about hacking and hacking and yes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/h4ckn3t.78208/#post-1725282
    AMA: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hi-im-orifan1-ama-or-ask-program-anything.76252/
    hey look its my discord tag: Orifan1#0531
    Program is a clone of Ori who's genetic pattern has been altered to better suit his augments. using his augments, he is able to hack almost anything. on top of that, Program can also use his augments to manipulate something called the void. this, however, does come at a cost. what cost? Program's overuse of this ability has caused him to gain void insanity. a green ball that follows him, called the router yoyo, manages his connections. but, it can also be used as a weapon if needed. although, most of the time, Program will use his void abilities (which are very much like limbo's abilities) to fight.
    [​IMG]
    a flyboy by soul, an Avali by genes, Nosako is a lone avali who, well, as you would probably guess, really likes aircraft. after his pack died in the earthfall incident (how cliche, right?), nosako was left wandering the stars until he was captured and expiramented on by a faction he does not know the name of. he does suspect the occasus, though. but anyways, he spent 5 years in captivity. on the plus side, he somehow got eyesight that was acceptable enough to fly aircraft with. on the downside, he lost 5 years of his life to that place. every now and then, he checks the ruins of where earth used to be, searching for any of his pack's belongings. so far, the only thing he has found was an old selfie the 3 of them took on his first day working as a consultant for the protectorate's CoFFIn project. the organization he currently works for is the Allied Mercenary Forces
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "loosely stolen" refers to characters taken from other vidya that have enough headcannon slapped ontop of them that they may as well be OCs. "directly stolen" refers to characters with little to no headcannon slapped on top
    although he may have a rough personality to get used to, Dart has a medical degree, which he used the knowledge he gained from earning it extensively during the new fresh's reign over the land. raw link because i have no idea how the img thing works: [/spoiler=appearance][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/spoiler]
    Sign the Petition
    i support this petition