Orifan1
:red:poster

Share This Page

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu, from hackerland

what was that one mod that had the spirit of purity as a boss? May 20, 2019 at 11:54 PM

1. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      keep thinking im MR 8 - im actually MR 10 - is this an actual medical reason to craft the BFG9000?
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Yesssssssss.
        Jan 16, 2019
    2. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      finish a sortie - get the reward - its an exilus adapter - are you fricking kidding me, spacemom?
      1. Aedan The Borf and Dg-vr like this.
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Those can be pretty good tho
        Jan 15, 2019
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        yea but their blueprint can be obtained from simaris. unlike potatoes
        Jan 15, 2019
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        G I v e I t t o m e
        Jan 19, 2019
    3. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      going out to the plains of eidelon - to farm some cetus wisps - i forgot my loot detection modset - frick
      1. Aedan The Borf and InstaFiz like this.
    4. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      it feels really weird now for my avatar to be in motion whenever i'm making a post. how long does the weird feeling last, gif avatar boyes?
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        Not me boi
        Jan 13, 2019
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Me neither
        Jan 19, 2019
    5. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      how do i change my avatar wtf
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        see for yourself
        Jan 13, 2019
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Jan 13, 2019
      4. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        It says, "Please specify a smaller image size". Why is that?
        Jan 14, 2019
    6. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      its in my headcannon that the triangle from Just Shapes & Beats is a huge :red:, but is the only medically trained professional there.
    7. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      just did t3 index. nobody was there. steam forums lied to me
    8. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      its sad that, whenever im reffering to Alad V, my first instinct is to type "salad" instead.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Jan 10, 2019
    9. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      eternal jukebox is back
    10. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      oh god oh :red: eternal jukebox is down someone please help i cant handle a lack of eternal jukebox in my life oh god someone help
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Natah, why have you betrayed me? I will eradicate these fool Tenno and make you right again.
        Jan 17, 2019
      4. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        wrong cutscene. its during the last scene of the succrafice
        Jan 17, 2019
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I know, just I M P E R S O N A T I N G
        Jan 17, 2019
    11. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      guys i just realized that the taunt that nef anyo tells players when they view his sortie is the most meta :red:ing thing ever.
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        What did he say
        Jan 9, 2019
      4. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        This is one of the things Nef says when you view a Sortie that has his forces:

"The void has chosen me as it's Prophet. A Prophet of Profit, isn't that wonderful?"
        Jan 9, 2019
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Oh, that one. Me: STOP RHYMING SCANDAL
        Jan 9, 2019
    12. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      i literally have just one last mission before i have access to arbitrations. and its a literal :red:ing joke (Orokin derelict capture)
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        That's a fun way to unlock Arbitrations.

I personally love arbitrations with the 1 death rule, but I do wish there were different rewards aside from being an endo farm for the most part.
        Jan 9, 2019
    13. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      one of the g3 boyes dropped dis on umbra's scarf. everyone's g3 mark is now gone and they cannot get new g3 marks.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Oh no what?
        Jan 17, 2019
    14. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      the void has chosen nef anyo as its prophet. a prophet of profit. is'int that terrible?
    15. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      equilibrium is literally the most OP warframe mod ever holy :red: how has it not been nerfed yet?
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I agree
        Jan 8, 2019
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        seriously this entire game has become a joke thanks to it.
        Jan 8, 2019
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I WANT A REVENANT SHARD (lol get it he’s a part of the eidolon)
        Jan 9, 2019
    16. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      im using the nav console at a relay to get starchart progress done, and this rhino has been sitting there for like i dont know how long.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Jan 8, 2019
    17. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      i only need 30 more starchart locations and then arbitrations time
    18. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      >when you forget to switch back from solo to online
    19. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      my kot wants my salad. wtf.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Jan 6, 2019
    20. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      "ducats" are pronounced "duck-ets", not "doo-cats", apparently.
      3. The Cakemaster
        The Cakemaster
        Wow this message has changed my life. I am going to replicate it and transport it to the nearest UFO.
        Jan 4, 2019
      4. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        i dont think its replicable. i am willing to radshare some high value relics so that you can convert the prime parts into ducats, though.
        might i ask why you are transporting it to a UFO, instead of, say... a liset?
        Jan 5, 2019
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I had that same problem for like a year in the game, then got the Sands of Inaros and he said ducats
        Jan 6, 2019
  • About

:red:poster
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Test.

Signature

greedy milk
    I am THE toxic sludge survivor!: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?goto/post&id=1683372#post-1683372
    Also, Join my RP. its about planes. at least try it, you might like it. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...at-rules-and-yelling-at-orifan1-thread.76259/
    and join my other RP that is about hacking and hacking and yes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/h4ckn3t.78208/#post-1725282
    AMA: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hi-im-orifan1-ama-or-ask-program-anything.76252/
    hey look its my discord tag: Orifan1#0531
    Program is a clone of Ori who's genetic pattern has been altered to better suit his augments. using his augments, he is able to hack almost anything. on top of that, Program can also use his augments to manipulate something called the void. this, however, does come at a cost. what cost? Program's overuse of this ability has caused him to gain void insanity. a green ball that follows him, called the router yoyo, manages his connections. but, it can also be used as a weapon if needed. although, most of the time, Program will use his void abilities (which are very much like limbo's abilities) to fight.
    [​IMG]
    a flyboy by soul, an Avali by genes, Nosako is a lone avali who, well, as you would probably guess, really likes aircraft. after his pack died in the earthfall incident (how cliche, right?), nosako was left wandering the stars until he was captured and expiramented on by a faction he does not know the name of. he does suspect the occasus, though. but anyways, he spent 5 years in captivity. on the plus side, he somehow got eyesight that was acceptable enough to fly aircraft with. on the downside, he lost 5 years of his life to that place. every now and then, he checks the ruins of where earth used to be, searching for any of his pack's belongings. so far, the only thing he has found was an old selfie the 3 of them took on his first day working as a consultant for the protectorate's CoFFIn project. the organization he currently works for is the Allied Mercenary Forces
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "loosely stolen" refers to characters taken from other vidya that have enough headcannon slapped ontop of them that they may as well be OCs. "directly stolen" refers to characters with little to no headcannon slapped on top
    although he may have a rough personality to get used to, Dart has a medical degree, which he used the knowledge he gained from earning it extensively during the new fresh's reign over the land. raw link because i have no idea how the img thing works: [/spoiler=appearance][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/spoiler]