Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly im not sure about a terraria crossover... not saying I would love or hate it... just... idk. :/
    P
    Papa Dank
    It's more content, it's fine I guess. Not like I really care though, at this point I patiently await for Otherworld
    Can anyone suggest mods that add awesome new biomes to the game?
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    There's not that many mods that adds biomes, but here is some I can recall.
    Water biome mod, Thorium (aquatic depths), and the Crystallium mod. (Though that last one is abit annoying with the constant elementals)
    When I was just starting to think that the Dev team were taking a long hard break, they give a pretty nifty "Spoiler", nice!
    Every time the Spirit mod goes off topic, Otherworld is restarted from scratch.. :/
    Please tell me OtherWorld has a desert biome... please...
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    OtherWorld has a desert biome
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    No, it obviously doesn't have desert biome, like original Terraria.
    This "Super Terraria World" mod looks pretty cool, is it out for single player yet?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It should be fine to play it on Single Player. From what I read in the Thread. It looks like they only have single player versions of the Mod so far.
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    fIdSBQX.png
    of course, but now gimme some crystal "cyrstal" shards xD
    Wow... one cat dies in march, another last month, and now one of the vets gave our kitten an overdose... burying a dead pet is NOT fun... :/
    A thought. Fighting the Solar Pillar would be a hellish experience in a sandstorm..
    Desert update is AWESOME! I was a bit sad while fighting the destroyer, found out the tornado has a damage limit before it goes away. GREAT!
    Giving terraria a quick reinstall in hopes of less frame skips... hoping for the best!
    I didn't get the update... still stuck at 1.3.1.1 :/
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Are you using Steam or GOG?
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Steam
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Wait, never mind... Seems that my main directory was replaced by another. Hm.
    I honestly don't know what I'm more hyped about... the upcoming desert update or the release of the Spirit Mod...
    I have a feeling that there will be many other juicy things in the desert update than what they have spoiled...
    Welp, it feels like i'm just watching my cat die... and I can't do anything... life sucks. :/
    Got a toe infection, hurts like hell. Also one of my cats got a lung infection and tested + for AIDS... not fun :/
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I knew AIDS originated from monkeys, and like swine flu it got transmitted to humans, but I was unaware of other species that could get infected.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    Turns out it was HIV, but thats not really any better... :/
    Aesir
    Aesir
    HIV is the AIDS virus. They're one and the same, are they not? I'm very sad to hear that your day's been going rough. I hope things get better for you soon enough.
    With all these Gifs coming out, 1.3.3 better BLOW me away!!! ;)
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Yes, I can't wait for it to blow me! :^)
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    It's gonna be strange when I first play TOW. Going from a pretty good Terraria player to probably an absolute noob in TOW...
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Won't everyone be a noob at T:OW, at first?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    not with all the spoilers you guys keep releasing
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    They aren't spoilers, per se. They're more like teasers. Really, no more than what you'd see on a Steam store page for a game you were thinking of buying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom