TheQuietBisharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh boy, there's a Yo-Kai Watch show on Disney. I'm not sure if I should risk looking into it and losing more faith in Disney.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    And I meant it as such, wolf.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    I lost faith in Disney when they bought Lucasfilm and Marvel
    Azu
    Azu
    It's....passable.
    It is mediocre, but not Teen Titans Go bad. If there's nothing on but it it's not the worst thing in the world
    Mucking around on Instagram, I found a clip of a Pac-Man getting a Mario up to like %300 on Sm4sh, it was nasty.
    These new Adventure Times are top notch.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I concur, really stepped up from the last couple seasons.
    And the feels... man... hopefully further episodes past Stakes keep it up.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Agreed.
    Wish I could say the same about Spongebob tho... Those have taken an exponential downfall.
    I can't wait for Christmas break, just so I can jack up my sleep schedule.
    Reactions: king40606
    king40606
    king40606
    Then go to them during Winter Break. Hell knows I ain't goin far away to college, much less living in a dorm with a complete stranger who I have to be nice to.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Why are you waiting for Christmas break to do so, Bisharp?
    I :red:ed it up all this year, and my mom hates me for it, but it doesn't matter to me as long as I get up on time. Even if I'm super tired the rest of the day.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I know Christmas break will be long enough for my body to adjust to not waking up at six in the morn. Usually my little brothers are up :red: crack of dawn on Christmas though so maybe not.
    You ever get that tingly feeling when you're talking to someone you really like and it's going well? Yeah. I love it.
    Man, the feels on the new Adventure Times...
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I thought AT was pretty good at encompassing it all, and the weirdness of the world tantalized my imagination. I wanted to live in Ooo, I wanted to be there.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I stopped watching it since it seemed like it was in between seasons and I don't really watch any cable TV anymore.
    Though Ooo does seem like a cool place to be.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Now that I've seen the episodes, I see what you mean. Feeeeeels~
    Zoomo dun good. Really gud.
    Reactions: king40606
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    For a bit he did, I was lucky to land a request before a swath of people mobbed him down for sprites for their suggestions and shiz. 'Twas a waste for them if you ask me, but hey.
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    Zoomo is so hot. I mean, I don't know what he looks like in real life, but I don't need to. His pixel art tells me all I need to know, and that is that he is hot.
    Every amiibo I train is a complete idiot against any CPU. Why.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    They actually are supposed to learn from whatever they fight, so they really are taking after me. It's not a problem of just shielding, but sometimes just hitting the enemy in general is a problem for them. I dunno, at least they look cool.
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    That wasn't the case in my friend's experience, with his amiibos, he has made a small army of nightmares.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Oh yeah, they can kick my :red: but nobody else's.

found something while searching around smogon about shuckle and it's counters Bisharp: Bisharp is one of the best counters to Shuckle, as the Speed drop from Sticky Web doubles its Attack via Defiant. It can then OHKO Shuckle with Iron Head and attempt a sweep.

Traded a (pretty sure hacked, got it for free) shiny Darkrai for a hacked shiny Xerneas. Win?
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    PSS: I sincerely hate you.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I remeber when people would show off their shinies and request crap like lvl 9 zekrom... What they didnt know was I hacked in a :red:load of level 1 legendaries to steal people's shinies 0w-
    R
    Red H2O
    Two wrongs make a right good trade.
    Gonna get the retro three pack and a Mewtwo amiibo for Christmas for sure (just bought em') and prepaid FE: Fates special edition. Right on.
    Azu
    Azu
    Lucky.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    The GameStops around here are actually in stock for once. Still trying to clinch a Shovel Knight and any Fire Emblem amiibo.
    BFlat
    BFlat
    My gamestop had a full shelf of amiibo. (like 20, it's a small shelf) They had splatoon 3-pack and the retro also.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom