Search results for query: *

• Users: lich_king
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lich_king

tModLoader terraria event/ invasion editing question

hello, this is a quick question(i think) but is their a way to add more enemies you have to kill in them like changing the slime rain max kill count from 150 to 200 or 75 to 200 , if thats not possible,(im not trying to be pushy here) can the people who made tmodloader to add that
  2. lich_king

tModLoader LIchs content mod

The Forgotten Lore Mod state: still being worked on |Discord Link| Hello and Welcome too the Forgotten Lore mod. A mod that focuses on improving terraria with more lore, items, bosses, and also improvements too current terraria mechanics and generation. Also add more things to do other...
  3. lich_king

Whats your most embarrassing game moment

welcome gamer, like the title says, What's your most embarrassing game moment. mine is when I was playing Minecraft lucky block island minigame, there was this one drop from the lucky block that summons a pig that when punched turns into the pigman king. so heres the story: I just found myself...
  4. lich_king

tModLoader builder mod question

hey this is a little thread but is there a mod to quick building so I can build an area to test my mods weapons, armor, enemies, etc.
  5. lich_king

tModLoader Lich_king's modding guide

hello and welcome. you may see this and think "didn't this guy quit out on modding?","who is this guy?", or "oooooh a modding guide". well if you are thinking the first one yes i did quit on modding twice but now i am working on a big mod(not as big as rise of kingdoms, like rise of Armageddon)...
  6. lich_king

Pixel Art lich kings pixel art kingdom

Heya, i make art and do code but this place is for art sooooo yea
  7. lich_king

Tell me your favorite Video Games

just tell me your favorite video games mine are: undermine hollow knight terraria shovel knight and rarely roblox(user name: mactrucker1 and note I get really annoyed by the other players, mostly on jailbreak)
  8. lich_king

tModLoader cult magic problem

eh this is just a short forum, all I am asking is what is the lunatics cultists attacks called in projectileID, like the ancient lights and the ice ball attack. :/
  9. lich_king

ask the lich king anything

ask your forum friendly lich king anything all the info you need is: lich king is the ruler of lichs and black slime, is a slime, can transform into anything , and im not the lich king from that game that I forgot what it was called.
  10. lich_king

tModLoader The Rise of Armageddon

THIS MOD IS CANCEILLED, sorry welcome everyone to The Rise of Armageddon, a mod that will be coming in 2020 (or longer), and if you all remember the Clash of Kingdoms and all of its bosses and junk well only a few of them survived, sorry. anyway this mod will focus on quality > quantity, also...
  11. lich_king

tModLoader ocean biome problem

hello I am having trouble making a biome that will replace one side of the ocean. i tried to use oceanBG or whatever it was called and use the gps item and got the position but nope, but it could be also me using tileid.sand to find the starting tile idk.
  12. lich_king

Sprites lich kings boss ideas

Hello and welcome to my first ever boss ideas, this place is were I will post some of my boss ideas for terraria and terraria bosses and if it gets too full then i will make a new one there will be two different types: for no mod boss ideas and boss ideas for other mods boss ideas not for...
  13. lich_king

orgin of lich king part 1(now in the right place)

hey guys I know a bunch of you want to know the origin of lich king it was like 0 people want to know but I don't care here it is(and note it is much different from the lich king from my mod) Once apon a time there was a black slime who was the smartest and nicest slime in the world. He...
  14. lich_king

IC The orgin of Lich king part 1

in a different section now
  15. lich_king

tModLoader lichs mod halloween boss choosing

cancelled due to thinking of good idea hello welcome to the my very first choosing so here what goes on you see the poll you can pick out of those 4 and when it has been a week i will see which boss is chosen the most and add it in my mod. so have a fun time choosing
  16. lich_king

tModLoader npc id problem

hello, I am having problems with putting npc ids into aistyle and aitype. I have looked them up and they don't work also tried looking at the number they bring up when you hover over the id but it still doesn't work. also one last thing I was trying to use the ai of the cursed hammer.
  17. lich_king

tModLoader new tmodloader error need help

hello, I am having problems with my mod on the new version. it is showing this error every time I build it: also I did not change anything when updating tmodloader to v1.3.5.2 except for a boss I was working on
  18. lich_king

tModLoader new tmodloader problem with modding

hello. I am having trouble with the new tmodloader. when ever I build my mod it says: [12:56:52] [32/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream) at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.ToRaw(Stream src...
  19. lich_king

tModLoader copyright question

hello, I have one question and it is do I still have to have permission to kind of copy a boss from a very old mod like Avalon.
  20. lich_king

need help deciding pixel art software and question

hello, I am a making a mod and I am the only one working on it and I want to know if piskel is a good drawing software. also how do I put images that are from my folders. in forums.
Back
Top Bottom