Search results for query: *

1. ppowersteef

**REPORTED** Crash on exiting the game

I think this happened when I Save&Exit the game while I accidently pressed right-click, triggering a nearby Sign or chest through Smart Cursor. I couldn't reproduce it a second time though, the saving went too instant afterwards.
  2. ppowersteef

Items A way to view all permanent effects (And ways to disable them)

1.4.4 Introduced a lot of new items with a permanent effect on the character/world, and it's getting harder to keep track on each of them, as they're all hidden away once used, and the only way to know for sure is to get and use the consumable item again. Some items are also not always useful to...
  3. ppowersteef

Show us your custom loadouts!

Loudout slots, to me they're a true blessing, and it opens up a lot of possibilities and free will again, along with the ability to place any accessoires in vanity slots. And we have probably have seen the image above going around somewhere on Social Media. Not going to deny, it's very likely...
  4. ppowersteef

Resolved Snow Coat incorrect tooltip defence

Uhh, would I have to make a thread for even the most tiny incorrect details? Oh well. Snow Coat's tooltip implies it gives 3 defence, but when equipped, defense only raises by 1. I'm playing the Zenith/Everything Seed, in case that's relevant.
  5. ppowersteef

Basilisk Mount's double jump doesn't stack

As of 1.4, the Basilisk is able to double jump, which makes it suprisingly mobile: However, it appears this double jump doesn't stack with other double jump accessoires, like the cloud- or blizzard in a bottle. In case of the Cloud in a Bottle, it can only do it's own double jump. In the case...
  6. ppowersteef

Show us your random world names!

Terraria 1.4 introduced a world name generator, and sometimes it can come up with some very interesting matchups. When you start creating a new world, you'll get a randomized name, but you can also click on the sign button on the left to randomise it again. I've noticed the devs were very...
  7. ppowersteef

Video The pure loot playthrough

In a long time ago, I was arguing about how many weapons and items were dropped from enemies instead of crafted. At one point, I said "Someone could play through the whole game using only looted items". And from that moment, I was wondering if it's possible to do so. I've attempted this one...
  8. ppowersteef

PC Fetid Baghnakhs: Maximum DPS analysis

Topical for version 1.3.5, this is no longer possible in 1.4 The Fetid Baghnakhs. A weapon with a name that I can barely write well without making corrections. Introduced since 1.3. And up untill today, it's known as the fastest melee weapon in the game. Through some melee speed builds, it's...
  9. ppowersteef

Why I despise Mediumcore

Note: This is just a vent, I'm not asking for a change or suggestion, as it's been in game for too long. I just wanted to let these thoughts loose. Of the three character death penalties you can have, I find mediumcore always the worst pick. Character difficulities were introduced in 1.0, back...
  10. ppowersteef

PC Terraria Armor Stats Overview

Hello once again, By myself, I'm quite interested to compare armors and their stats together. Often to see which armor is stronger in a certain stat than the other. The Terraria Wiki has done a good job showing Armor information, but it's much more information than I needed And not all...
  11. ppowersteef

Can't scroll through pages

I wanted to report a rather strange bug. At some points, I'm unable to use the scroll wheel to move through pages. Although I can still click on the mouse wheel to move that way. the 'home' and 'end' pages don't work either. although PageUp and PageDown still works. This has happened for the...
  12. ppowersteef

Other Eternia Crystal health hud

I've actually been wanting this since the first time I fought the event. But I kinda forgot to make a suggestion about. This suggestion is about the stats that are visible near the Eternia Crystal during the event. There were 2 stats during the event that are only viewable when you're near the...
  13. ppowersteef

PC Ultimate survival | Tank/Regen build

This thread is on topic for 1.3.5, this build is less effective in 1.4 Check out my 1.4 analysis here Have you ever wanted to feel undefeatable? That every enemy is beating you constantly up but you just won't die? With the latest introduced armor sets of DD2, I've been wondering if it was...
  14. ppowersteef

Member-Run Project ppower indies

Hello everyone, My name is ppowersteef, and besides drawing, I'm also creating indie games in my pasttime. I've started developing in C# since 2013. And while I staggered to get used to it, it has grown in quite a development. My preference is to make short arcade-like games, so the goal will...
  15. ppowersteef

Little hidden details in games

Many games can be very detailed, and some of them are quite hidden, most of them are just a tiny thing, others can be hillarious easter eggs. Games like Undertale has mainly focused on things that gamers often will try, but Undertale is far from the only one. To get started, I want to share...
  16. ppowersteef

PC How to move chests with content. in 5 steps

Chests can be a pain to move around sometimes, especially if they're filled up. however, I found this, rather easy to use, way of moving. I've been using this technique while I wanted to move the chests from my main base around, and I feel like I should share this, as it's quite easy to do...
  17. ppowersteef

NPCs & Enemies Banner rewarder NPC

Ever had that time where you're exploring a cave, a dungeon or the deep jungle looking for loot, you fight some enemies to protect yourself, or you just fight an invasion, and then this happened: "You have defeated the 50th Moth" "You have defeated the 200th Star Cell" "You have defeated the...
  18. ppowersteef

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Turning head vanity into accessoire

Well, I've thought of another small suggestion. You've a few old vanity items that were used for the head slot. Now, since we have vanity accessoires, I wonder why we've still some vanity items that are still in the head slot. This removes the possibility to wear (as example) a jungle rose and...
  19. ppowersteef

Items Changing certain Yoyo's drops

I've noticed that the devs have taken the 'drop' of 'One Drop Yoyo's' way too literal. Sure, there are quite some yoyo's that are crafted, and I don't want to remove all dropped yoyo's either, But I'm especially talking about the real inventory clutters, those needs to be changed. and not in a...
  20. ppowersteef

Other Art How to make a Shimeji

Some people were asking for it, so let's do it. --How to make a shimeji-- First of all, what is it? It's pretty much what you see above, an desktop mascotte that walks and climbs around your screen and mess with your active windows sometimes. I found them adorable looking, and decided to make...
Back
Top Bottom