Search results for query: *

1. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Small Endgame Summoner Changes

Back when the Moon Lord was added, whips didn't exist, so the Stardust weapons were both made to be minions, and the Moon Lord summon weapons were both sentries. However, the addition of whips makes the endgame for summoners feel somewhat redundant compared to the other classes. That is why I...
  2. CrazyDragon

Items Expert Drops For Every Event Boss

(Credit to @whoneedsnamestbh for the initial idea.) I'm sure I'm not the only one who found it strange that the Mourning Wood was given an Expert Mode drop in 1.4, but every other event boss only has a Master Mode drop. Essentially, this thread is just to create an Expert Mode drop for every...
  3. CrazyDragon

Biomes & Nature Space Expansion

Right off the bat, I'd like to acknowledge that similar concepts have been done plenty of times before. I'm just giving my own ideas, and any similarities to others are not intentional plagiarism. Also, this idea is still in its development stages, and will be significantly expanded upon later...
  4. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Tinkers for "Useless" Accessories

I believe the title is self-explanatory, as these are some simple ideas I have that could make some neglected accessories more useful. First, the Pocket Mirror. A rare drop from a rare enemy that only provides immunity to a debuff from said rare enemy. Well, I propose the Mirror Shield, a...
  5. CrazyDragon

Clipping Into Wall

I have recently gotten back into Terraria, and I figured I should share the couple of bugs I have encountered. First, when placing a torch while standing against a wall, I sometimes clip into a space smaller than my character if one exists. I have no idea what causes this, but it has only...
  6. CrazyDragon

What would be your ideal home?

When playing Terraria, what kinds of houses do you tend to build, where do you tend to build them, and what would be your ideal building place? Personally, I'd like to build a house with an "exciting fire" theme inside a cloud with bridges to smaller clouds for other purposes. It would be high...
  7. CrazyDragon

NPCs & Enemies Martian Merchant NPC: So Martian Madness gets an NPC, too.

I was reading about Martian Madness on the wiki, and it brought up that it's the only one without an NPC. Let's change that! He/she/it/whatever you call an alien could have a 10% chance to move in every morning after beating Martian Madness. One big change to note is that after beating the...
  8. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip The Auto-Blacksmith: A new Tinkerer's Workshop for extreme combinations!

Have you ever wondered why only accessories get to be combined? Well, that's about to change! Introducing the Auto-Blacksmith: A crafting station for combining weapons and tools to get to get amazing (and sometimes potentially overpowered) gear! It can be crafted with a Tinkerer's Workshop, 50...
  9. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip A Few Interesting Accessories and Tinkers

Recently I thought up a few pretty cool accessories and some tinkers for them that I feel would fit fairly well into the game, so here they are. Lucky Rabbit's Foot: 0.1% (1/1000) drop chance from bunnies +5% Critical Strike Chance No big deal, right? Well, here's where it becomes interesting...
  10. CrazyDragon

Blocks & Decoration Lava Lamps and Plasma Balls: Cool and Colourful Light Sources

Lava Lamps could be sold by the Traveling Merchant for 50 silver each in Pre-Hardmode. They appear orangey normally, but can be combined with everything torches can be conbined with, and change the colour of the background to match them when right-clicked. Now here's the interesting part. In...
  11. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip More Stuff Crafted From Luminite

I was thinking about more end-game weapons and realized the only things crafted from Luminite are (I believe) the armour sets and the drill mount. So I realized the best solution was to make weapons (and a few bonus things like furniture) from Luminite! Weapons: The BOOM-erang: 150 Melee...
  12. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip The Worm Staff

Somewhere between the Slime Staff and the Stardust Dragon Staff, here's your worm! Worm Staff: 13 Summon Damage 4% Critical Strike Chance Weak Knockback Slow Speed "Summons Large Worms to fight for you" It's just like the Stardust Dragon Staff, but the worm can only tunnel through the ground...
  13. CrazyDragon

What would be a good laptop to play Terraria on?

My old one was really laggy and then it broke, so even if I wanted to use it I couldn't. Does anybody know of one that's not too expensive, but won't lag when playing most video games (especially Terraria)?
  14. CrazyDragon

Game Mechanics Implementation of Stamina

If mana limits magic, then why not something to limit melee (along with movement). I feel like the implementation of a stamina bar right by the health/mana bars would be pretty neat. What this stamina does is make it so that when running or using a sword (this will really help balance out the...
  15. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Cursed Knives and Javelin of Frost

Since I haven't made a suggestion in months, here's something interesting I thought up. Cursed Knives: Base Damage: 46 Base Critical Strike Chance: 4% Use Time: 19 (slightly slower than Vampire Knives) Weak Knockback Melee Damage 5% Armour Penetration Inflicts the Cursed Fire debuff for 4...
  16. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip More Reference Costumes

So we have Mario, Link and a creeper. Why not other video-game characters? (Share any ideas you may have below.) Let's start off with my favourite video-game franchise ever, Pokemon! Shoulder Mouse: Accessory Vanity Appears as a little mouse sprite sitting on you're shoulder. Found in normal...
  17. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Giant Scorpions and Scorpion Gear

So, while browsing the forums, I found a suggestion on spider gear improvements. So, now I have something to go alongside it, but be pretty different at the same time. This suggestion both spices up the desert, and adds some awesome new gear! Giant Scorpion: Health: 3500 Damage: 35 (contact) 25...
  18. CrazyDragon

Weird Video-Game Quotes

It's simple, just post the weirdest video-game quotes you've ever heard. I'd start you off but I don't remember any off the top of my head. Somehow I remember a couple creepy ones, but that's irrelevant.
  19. CrazyDragon

NPCs & Enemies More Things That Critters Do

I asked @Cenx about this the other day and all I got back was "How do you mean?". I explained it to her and I didn't get another reply, which makes me suspicious... Anyway, here it is! Don't you ever think critters are a little... bland? Well, why not have some of them do things? Such as: 1...
  20. CrazyDragon

Other Joke Suggestion: Gloots

Simple, they're half gloves half boots. Just some random vanity accessory that would look like boots with fingers. Also, boves, for when you wanna wear boots on your hands. The tooltip for the gloots would be "I am gloot.", thanks to @iDuck for the suggestion.
Back
Top Bottom