Search results for query: *

• Users: Keigora
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Keigora

Our Old Art vs. New Art

As artists, we all improve in some way or the other be it through study or practice. As we grow, we also seemingly grow from our older art either getting better at it or finding new things to draw. This can lead to said artist looking back at their own art and frown; "Did I draw something so...
  2. Keigora

Drawings & Paintings Szaila's Quest for Requests

HEllo! I guess I should introduse myself before we start. Call me Szaila (pronounced Shai-la). I am in my twentieth year, and am working towards a goal to become an ahrtist! I might not be good enough to be considered one at this time and place, but I promise you, I will show improvements...
  3. Keigora

Edit my GIF

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, READ THE RULES: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edit the image posted above you into a GIF. Keep it SFW. Edit frames, add as many frames as you want, do whatever you want with it. You are not allowed to post if you can't post your edited image in GIF...
  4. Keigora

Other Art PAXOL Plaza

This thread is still under construction, but by all means let loose and post whatever you can. Welcome to PAXOL Plaza! Here, all followers of PAXOL shall gather, and unto the world, we shall release a gift which will make generations to come lift their brows in confusion and ask themselves...
  5. Keigora

Ask the Person of Flesh. (aka. Keigora)

I'm Keigora, but more known as Szaila before the namechange. You may either remember me as that one dudette who replies with ridiculous GIFs or pops up everywhere for some damn reason, owns the threads Draw my thing and Rate the jam, but also does/did(?) requests over at my own thread. After...
  6. Keigora

Casual Tell us about your dreams

If you are looking to discuss something a bit more spesific, such as Lucid Dreaming or just what your weirdest dream was, I suggest going to the correspondent threads. This thread will focus on dreams in general. You can write about recent dreams, update with newer dreams and discuss other...
  7. Keigora

Serious What's the male equivalent to a girl taking off her bra after a long day?

If you feel the need to act like a 10 y.old, sure, go ahead, but don't let it affect the discussion. The feeling of wearing a bra is a strange one indeed, even more strange when you try to explain the feeling to the opposite gender. I guess the closest you can get without using any object to...
  8. Keigora

Humorous How far do you go to show your favourite snack you love it?

We all have our favourite thing to stuff in our teeth-holes. It can vary from food, drinks, cakes and snacks. Now, don't deny it, we all have the one thing in our lives we just go out of our way to go buy, just to spend a minute or two with a heavenly taste of orgasm-inducing love and rainbows...
  9. Keigora

What is the most time-consuming project you've done so far?

I've started up my playthrough of Terraria again after a long pause, and I find myself building more than actually advacing in the game ._. I know there are plenty of others like me who prefers building over fighting bosses and exploring. Now here comes the question: What project have you...
  10. Keigora

Rate the jam!

I did this over at the other forums, but it didn't really kick off as I expected lel. Rules: You rate the song posted by the user above you out of 10 then you post your own song for the next person to rate. Remember to listen through the whole song before rating it. It wouldn't be a fair rating...
  11. Keigora

Draw my thing

Basically, it goes like this: You draw whatever the person above you said the next should draw. Doesn't matter if done in paint, traditionally, if it's good or bad, whatever floats your boat~ Just do it! But please, don't make a 30 sec drawing for the only purpose of getting to request...
Back
Top Bottom