Search results for query: *

1. blu3lp

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Quick question, are the x% Chance to survive lethal damage bonuses aditive or multiplicative?
  2. blu3lp

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

I am not good with making things balanced or fun, but i think something some people (at least i) would profit from is tuning down A. The droprates of the Elements and B. Tuning the amount of Elements needed for crafting recipes... I've been enjoying this mod so far but i had to put the Elements...
  3. blu3lp

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

(Im just curious) Is the random damage factor not yet in, is it not possible to do on current TModLoader, or did you just decide against it? (Btw I love your mod, have always been a fan since i first got into Terraria Modding)
  4. blu3lp

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The Life Leech (Sword from Dark Steel that steals Life) is too op... I played with an friend ( Me = Mage, Him = Warrior), After a while we got to Moon Lord and my friend face tanked him using 4 dummies and i as a mage did the damage. Please make it so you cant steal life from dummies Sry if that...
  5. blu3lp

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Can someone make a version where there is only the recipe browser... PLS only if thatd even work
  6. blu3lp

In the moment the summon weapon of the fallen beholder does something like that. Dunno if its intended or a bug. PS i mean that it shoots out a projectile
  7. blu3lp

Please give the Terrarium boots the ability to run as fast as the dread armor set... Because i love the speed of the dread armor and with the terrarium boots you dont run near as fast
  8. blu3lp

I found a bug (i think) i have the dread armor on (i dunno if it has to do with that) and im shooting the dread launcher and i get killed. i have tremor and ersion activated as well
  9. blu3lp

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Looks like a resprited Cog Lord or like a Cog Lord Mk II
  10. blu3lp

If it works please add a staff that shoots out a basic projectile, with a debuff if you want. And the projectile has like little projectiles flying around it... (random example) Like Ludovico technique + Quad shot in TboI
  11. blu3lp

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Theres just not that much stuff atm... i think.
  12. blu3lp

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Is there a way to get all the new ores in one world ??? (Durantanium, Naquadah, Troxinium)
  13. blu3lp

Just an idea ... kappa head
  14. blu3lp

tModLoader Energy Mod

If its possible you could make a sword called Winged Blade that knocks enemies into the Air and not to the side (sry my english isnt the best ) :D
  15. blu3lp

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Is it going to be in the ModBrowser ??? (when it is released )
  16. blu3lp

If you look for an item mod use pCommand. You can type /item CopperPickaxe there. And i think its in ModBrowser Oh and item idea for the magmonium Set. Boom Bow... Like a bow that shoots explosive arrows
  17. blu3lp

tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

You have to write the item in One 'word' .Like /moditem AeonsOfTerraria GoldenUmi
  18. blu3lp

tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

Could you make a command that clears your inventory? Like /clear or something. With /clear hotbar and /clear inv (inventory without hotbar) /clear all
  19. blu3lp

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

For me there is a download button.
  20. blu3lp

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

ITS IN THE MOD BROWSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Back
Top Bottom