1.2.4 Bugs I Have Encountered ON Mobile (so far)

Woogster17

Terrarian
So the update for mobile just came out yesterday, and I haven't gotten much playtime but here are the bugs I've found.

-Frost moon plays Plantera theme

-Haven't found a single truffle worm after 2 hours (might just be that rare)

-Joysticks get in the way a lot (not a glitch but it would be great if you could set them to a certain area)

-Frost legion enemies always face left, have no animation, and never attack.

-Santa NK1's face doesn't pop off at half health.

-Timers don't work at all.

-My cloud saves got deleted (didn't have any good characters on there so I don't care but it could be an issue for others)

That's all I have, I will update this as I find more.

Last edited:
i found seeweed, old shoes, tin can and bass with sitting duck's pole and lighting bug at 9 am :/ FISHING IS EXTREMELY BUGGY
[DOUBLEPOST=1449819002,1449818938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Living Loom, Sky Mill, Stylist, and Traveling Merchant aren't there; neither is Mechanic's Rod
i have the sky mill, traveling merchant, but even though i spent 3 hours trying to find the stylish, she just wont appear :/

A bug I've found is that I cannot fish at all. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I swear, I have bait and a fishing rod, but I can't cast a line.

Beetle armor tooltip is giving +10% minion damage as the set bonus

Wired timers do not work - they don't trigger on the cooldown they're supposed to, and you cannot click on them to activate the system. Basically, they do nothing right now.

You cannot open a chest with any pickaxe in your hand

Spectre armor is still the same as pre-patch

Truffle worms are non-existant - EDIT: Truffle worms seem to only be spawning on surface mushroom biomes, not underground.

Fishing is super buggy

Dragging items from equipped to inventory and vice versa can no longer be done by hovering the item over the tab and dropping it - you have to physically place the item into an open slot or it won't work.

I understand that millions of people playing the game will identify bugs quicker than a very small team will, but this is the flaw in that logic. One player shouldn't identify 7 bugs in an hour of PLAYING.. not TESTING.. PLAYING. Someone tasked with testing for bugs is more likely to identify a bug than an individual person simply playing the game is.

Last edited:
You cannot open a chest with any pickaxe in your hand
Thank you, I thought that I was imagining this.

Fishing is super buggy

Dragging items from equipped to inventory and vice versa can no longer be done by hovering the item over the tab and dropping it - you have to physically place the item into an open slot or it won't work.
Not only that, if you don't fully place the item on the proper screen, it disappears forever.

[iphone 5c/iOS 9]

iOS 9.2, iPad3

Golem bug?

Before the update, the Golem's fist would not come through a wall during the first phase. Also, after the first laser phase, the head would detach and lasers stop until the Golem reached 50% health. At that point the lasers would start again until the end of the fight.

After the update, the Golem's fist passes through the wall during the first phase, so it can damage you even if you're behind a barrier. After the first laser phase, the head detaches but immediately begins firing its double lasers, so there is no break between the first laser attack and the second. This makes it extremely difficult to regenerate health since there is now no reprieve from the laser attacks. Before the update I could farm the Golem without trouble. Now it's extremely difficult to attack and dodge the lasers without the break between phases.

iOS 9.2, iPad3

Golem bug?

Before the update, the Golem's fist would not come through a wall during the first phase. Also, after the first laser phase, the head would detach and lasers stop until the Golem reached 50% health. At that point the lasers would start again until the end of the fight.

After the update, the Golem's fist passes through the wall during the first phase, so it can damage you even if you're behind a barrier. After the first laser phase, the head detaches but immediately begins firing its double lasers, so there is no break between the first laser attack and the second. This makes it extremely difficult to regenerate health since there is now no reprieve from the laser attacks. Before the update I could farm the Golem without trouble. Now it's extremely difficult to attack and dodge the lasers without the break between phases.

Pretty sure the golem changes are in the patch notes.

Also, some items tend to randomly take on characteristics of a fishing rod. Personally, it happened to my bug net and razorpine. Dropping them and picking them back u seems to fix it.

Snow biome isn't generating on any new worlds for me. I have created 5 new worlds and still no snow.

Wow. When I place any item into the world it isn't removed from my inventory. I have an infinite amount of any item that can be placed. Then I can use my pickaxe and add it to my inventory. This includes money. I just built the largest chlorophyte block ever.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449887530,1449887381][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.png
image.png

Back
Top Bottom