• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rKaks

Terrarian
After the update, my game seems to be only loading characters/worlds stored in the cloud. Local saves are not loading. Does anyone have the same issue?
Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, I've moved my backup to the incorrect folder. It's working fine :)

Last edited:

Proxy

Spazmatism
huh, you also don't need to Mine Pumpkins anymore... you just Swing your Weapon at it like Grass...

RNGesus

Official Terrarian
The changelog is mostly main features and "rough item counts", rather than lists of specific stuff. We'd rather people experience stuff live as well, so you are probably safe to check it out. ;)
Oh, that's great then! :D *checks the new stuff*

Edited my first post to reflect on my experience with the new update so far.

Gexian

Spazmatism
the guide is missing in all of my worlds . also the merchant and the wizard are gone too
will i need to restart all again?

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
wow. i NEED to buy dd2 now. however, with all the hype and spoilers, i thought it was worth a 1.4, but apparently not. guess this update will not bring HERO back :/

Gexian

Spazmatism
the new NPC was lying in the ground near my house. he sell the sumon item of the turets and the crystal who u need to defend in the event. the crystal trigger the event

Proxy

Spazmatism
the new NPC was lying in the ground near my house. he sell the sumon item of the turets and the crystal who u need to defend in the event. the crystal trigger the event
WHHAT...
WHERE...
HOW...
i need that guy D:
[doublepost=1479233733,1479233701][/doublepost]maybe i need a House wehre he can move into...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom