1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, can't wait to see the others! I like the idea of a graphics update - there's not too much that needs to be updated otherwise.

What would be nice is the ability to chose them at world creation too :) :)
Yes, that would be awesome! A variation of that would be that it was randomly generated on world creation.

Hello Terrarians!

The Re-Logic dev team has been hard at work on 1.3.6 this week. There is some pretty exciting stuff, so we thought we'd start your weekend off right with a look at one of the many new backgrounds coming to Terraria in 1.3.6 :)

That car looks cool
[doublepost=1496498876,1496498801][/doublepost]
Hello Terrarians!

The Re-Logic dev team has been hard at work on 1.3.6 this week. There is some pretty exciting stuff, so we thought we'd start your weekend off right with a look at one of the many new backgrounds coming to Terraria in 1.3.6 :)

Do you know how I can change my rank from Terrarian to something better?

Hey, I was right - the world of Terraria is just a bunch of islands!...Maybe not much of a logical leap but I still feel validated :p

Anyway, that looks super nice! Unfortunately my computer can't handle backgrounds...but between this and the new furniture sets, it looks like we're getting a lot of neat aesthetic updates!

Do you know how I can change my rank from Terrarian to something better?

You can associate a steam account with your TCF account, or say you have Terraria in the 'personal details' section of your account.

Pointless unless it comes in the upcoming mobile release.

pOinTleSs uNlesS iT coMeS iN tHe uPComiNg mObiLe rEleaSe

Jokes aside, this update probably won't be coming to mobile any time soon, seeing as 1.3 still isn't out for it. They'd have to add in the 1.3.1 through 1.3.5 updates before they could even get to this one. I'm not sure why you consider it pointless if it only comes out for PC/Mac.

I like how so few people noticed the new blocks and walls in the car and umbrella. And the bikini outfit.

I like how so few people noticed the new blocks and walls in the car and umbrella. And the bikini outfit.
I don't think that they are new blocks. The dark gray one with the circuitry-esque pattern on it might be.
snailatack They are actually two new blocks. How do I know? It's easy to know if they are new, because you didn't even see their pattern. + I don't remember correctly/trully how dk all buildibg materials look like.
One what you said is true. You can see too block painted green is new too (I don't think Tin Plating) and I wil say it again it reminds me of Iron Block from Starbound.

Bikini is old, it is Yoraiz0r's Skirt and Mermaid Adornment.

Why mostly didn't even noticed it? Well thread tittle say it's only about background(s) but isn't so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom