PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside from my previous post:D,
I spent a little while making this short spoiler analysis video, in which I analyse the key things revealed in the original video.

The Flying Fish pet I mention in the video is actually just the Zephyr Fish. I Didn't think about that until after I had made the video!

Also, It's great that there's another spoiler to arouse excitement around the forums! I can't wait for 1.3, as it draws nearer everyday!
Thank you everyone at Re-Logic for all the hard work in putting together this update, and all the other constant free updates!

Now off I go to prepare some storage for all that Granite I'm going to get...
that interface is probably affected by placed furniture, such as grandfather clocks.

that interface is probably affected by placed furniture, such as grandfather clocks.
I realised too, quite a while ago. Didn't notice it when making the video though.
I wonder what sort of furniture shows how many enemies there are near by, maybe the crystal ball?
Also, maybe you can place the GPS...

I hope that a endgame mage item for mana usage will be added, much like the spectre headgear idea that I had.

change what I said use the left click to use shield and right to use all of the other stuff
there's a 99.99% chance they will not add a random suggestion like this. make an entire suggestion thread, THEN it might get some attention by the developers.

Good Evening Terrarians!

Below you will find a video that shows off a new furniture type, new mechanics, and some fun new toys...Hope you enjoy!

As many of you know we have been digging through community suggestions recently to see what we would like to implement into the game. Unfortunately we do not have the time or manpower to add everything but there have been several things that were easy to add that really stood out. Below I will link you to the threads that we will be adding or have already added to the game. These suggestions are not all added as they are listed as we have tweaked some things and left other things out.

Pink Gel by Ilmarinen
Quick Loot by Szgamer227
Flask of Frost and Frost Bullets by BaconFry
Grappling Hook Equip Slot by Szgamer227 and FruitBat
Mouse Over Signs to Read Text by Miffta
Summoner Prefixes by BaconFry
Fishing Pole Modifiers by Stormconure
Staff of Regrowth Changes by zimberzimber...I cannot find the thread...will post when I am able to locate it again. Sorry Zimber! >.<
When will the update be released?

clearly you werent around when red just up and left for a year with practically no words or warning and then came back mid 2013 saying he's working on1.2

I was xD I'm just hoping this update comes a little faster than 1.2, only able to wait so long with a crappy laptop that can run very few games :p

Hi, everyone. New to the community and just wanted to say that 1.3 cannot come soon enough. Looking forward to the new content.

sounds possible, as the stats disappear when skipz teleported.

What bothers me is where the 17 damage came from (on 0.19).
from the meowmere? if that's so, then that swords damage can really differ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom