• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved [3DS] A question on world size choosing

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
So the wiki said that you can choose either normal or expanded world size, I remember this on 1.2 mobile, but on my 3ds it says nothing, it literally just creates a world without letting me choose which size. Why is this happening? Or was this something that never was actually a thing?

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So the wiki said that you can choose either normal or expanded world size, I remember this on 1.2 mobile, but on my 3ds it says nothing, it literally just creates a world without letting me choose which size. Why is this happening? Or was this something that never was actually a thing?
Could be that the wiki is wrong. It gets a lot of things right, but it still is made by the community and can have errors.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
Could be that the wiki is wrong. It gets a lot of things right, but it still is made by the community and can have errors.
Hi I thanks! Was just wondering because I saw it a hike trying to find something to help someone, just got me confused

r4v1n6

Official Terrarian
There are several variants of the 3DS. The New 3DS had more RAM as well as some other improvments. On systems with more RAM you can create larger worlds. 505/CodeGlue decided though not to use the other improvements as that would have caused the game to not work on older models.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
There are several variants of the 3DS. The New 3DS had more RAM as well as some other improvments. On systems with more RAM you can create larger worlds. 505/CodeGlue decided though not to use the other improvements as that would have caused the game to not work on older models.
K thanks so it may be because of I have a 2ds(I say 3ds not to cause confusion to other people because a 2ds is a 3ds without the 3D or moveable lid right?)

Top Bottom