3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems awful to me, does this happen alot or just that one time, also, was it before or after patch 1.0.1?
The crash happened once after the 1.0.1 patch. I was just assuming that maybe it had to do with biome transitions because in my map the Crimson biome doesn't play the right music and only spawns Crimson creatures in one small spot. I saw on here that a lot of people were having issues with biomes like this lol.
However, I've got a lot to look forward to with this new patch coming out. I'm just gonna delete my character and world anyway to start out fresh each time :)

The crash happened once after the 1.0.1 patch. I was just assuming that maybe it had to do with biome transitions because in my map the Crimson biome doesn't play the right music and only spawns Crimson creatures in one small spot. I saw on here that a lot of people were having issues with biomes like this lol.
However, I've got a lot to look forward to with this new patch coming out. I'm just gonna delete my character and world anyway to start out fresh each time :)
Did it happen after a certain point in the game?

how did you get eater of worlds t spawn? they always despawn on me
Try placing a torch and make sure that the corruption music is playing. Make sure that were it is playing you don't move. If there is a big cave opening under the corruption where you are the move.

Has anyone had a world delete without prompt? Also, has anyone had their previously saved worlds be overwritten by a copy of another world? I am using a N3ds xl.

Just a suggestion, maybe you can make it so Actuators appear in the left column in the Mining Mode? That would make it easier for home defense, arena building, etc. to have it there ready to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom