1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by SzGamer227, Sep 27, 2014.

1. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Yeah... I don't want content in another mod when I'm making a mod whose purpose is solely to have it (and other) suggested items.

Thanks for coding those, though. I'll list your name in the credits when it's all done, though. ;)

You can use what you have for private use, but I don't want anything made public yet.

2. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

Okay, I've remove them. Also I've sent badass Ancharpoon to @Pumpking. Warning: It's little buggy.

SzGamer227 and Pumpking like this.
  3. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

Also good luck with creating mod! I think it will be amazing :happy:

SzGamer227 likes this.
  4. Baluffalo

Baluffalo Eye of Cthulhu

There is so many ideas here :confused: one of them is bound o get in the game:)

5. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

6. Baluffalo

Baluffalo Eye of Cthulhu

Nice! good luck getting more in :joy:

7. GIRGHGH

GIRGHGH Golem

Every time I look at this, I feel smaller and smaller... C'mon GIRGHGH!! You gotta make more ideas for suggestions!

8. Can I Get Uhhh

Can I Get Uhhh Spazmatism

O shet, dat fwead is sow bigg!

Well, you'll never run out of ideas.

SzGamer227 likes this.
  9. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Added a couple of color codes to the OP... :cool:

10. MournfulRelic

MournfulRelic The Destroyer

Some of the images are broken.

SzGamer227 likes this.
  11. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Fixed, thanks!

MournfulRelic likes this.
  12. MournfulRelic

MournfulRelic The Destroyer

Also, TO is going down sometime soon, so make sure to port all your threads here.

13. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Did that a REALLY long time ago. XD

I think I've gotten everything that I intended to bring over, anyways, but thanks for the heads up! :)

MournfulRelic likes this.
  14. Meh but update the sprites from Terraria Online links to TCF, using the Wayback Machine

15. Godlyhaxx

Godlyhaxx Terrarian

ima use all of these

16. Uchiha sasuke

Uchiha sasuke Terrarian

Wow lots of good suggestions in here. Didn't read nearly all of them. I do see one I really disagree with though. Making gem hooks require a hook would hurt the progression curve too much imo.

Getting a hook requires either a lot of luck/grinding on skeletons, or having already having the goblin tinker (which makes it available at the same time as frickin rocket boots). Gems allow for a fair way for a player to get a hook in a timely manner, and are balanced by their expense. Ideally a player should have a hook before a cloud in a bottle, rocket boots, etc- its the most fundamental type of vertical mobility and really opens up the game once you unlock it. If gem hooks required a hook, it would only encourage people to sequence break even harder and just grind jungle for the ivy whip instead.