• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A thread-worthy compilation of all my thread-worthy ideas. (100+ and counting!)

Alright. Should I remove Ancharpoon and Mineral Transmutor from my mod?
Yeah... I don't want content in another mod when I'm making a mod whose purpose is solely to have it (and other) suggested items.

Thanks for coding those, though. I'll list your name in the credits when it's all done, though. ;)

You can use what you have for private use, but I don't want anything made public yet.

zadum4ivii

Official Terrarian
Yeah... I don't want content in another mod when I'm making a mod whose purpose is solely to have it (and other) suggested items.

Thanks for coding those, though. I'll list your name in the credits when it's all done, though. ;)

You can use what you have for private use, but I don't want anything made public yet.
Okay, I've remove them. Also I've sent badass Ancharpoon to @Pumpking. Warning: It's little buggy.

GIRGHGH

Duke Fishron
Every time I look at this, I feel smaller and smaller... C'mon GIRGHGH!! You gotta make more ideas for suggestions!

Uchiha sasuke

Terrarian
Wow lots of good suggestions in here. Didn't read nearly all of them. I do see one I really disagree with though. Making gem hooks require a hook would hurt the progression curve too much imo.

Getting a hook requires either a lot of luck/grinding on skeletons, or having already having the goblin tinker (which makes it available at the same time as frickin rocket boots). Gems allow for a fair way for a player to get a hook in a timely manner, and are balanced by their expense. Ideally a player should have a hook before a cloud in a bottle, rocket boots, etc- its the most fundamental type of vertical mobility and really opens up the game once you unlock it. If gem hooks required a hook, it would only encourage people to sequence break even harder and just grind jungle for the ivy whip instead.

Top Bottom