Mobile All stuff at inventory in my friend's world are gone

Burgky

Skeletron
My friend said that this is happened several times,the whole inventory... but not for buildings,the world is normal except for things in the inventory
How to solve this problem?thank you

My friend said that this is happened several times,the whole inventory... but not for buildings,the world is normal except for things in the inventory
How to solve this problem?thank you
All of his inventory disappears? Or is he trying to pick up items off the ground, and they aren’t going into his inventory? It’s unclear what the entire issue is, if you could provide more info and screenshots that might help. :)

I think the issue he is having is that his friend keeps losing everything in his inventory. When this happens, I do not know.

All of his inventory disappears? Or is he trying to pick up items off the ground, and they aren’t going into his inventory? It’s unclear what the entire issue is, if you could provide more info and screenshots that might help. :)
Yes.. all of his inventory disappears,like weapon,accecories,coins,everything... only wooden armor left.
Maybe he already collected all the loots,quit the game and when he comeback it's all gone..sorry i can't give the screenshoot because he still hasn't sent it to me

It happened not long ag

Yes.. all of his inventory disappears,like weapon,accecories,coins,everything... only wooden armor left.
Maybe he already collected all the loots,quit the game and when he comeback it's all gone..sorry i can't give the screenshoot because he still hasn't sent it to me
It appears he is not closing the game fully (letting the closing prepossess finish).

Back
Top Bottom