• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile All stuff at inventory in my friend's world are gone

Burgky

Skeletron
Mobile Bug Priority
High
My friend said that this is happened several times,the whole inventory... but not for buildings,the world is normal except for things in the inventory
How to solve this problem?thank you

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My friend said that this is happened several times,the whole inventory... but not for buildings,the world is normal except for things in the inventory
How to solve this problem?thank you
All of his inventory disappears? Or is he trying to pick up items off the ground, and they aren’t going into his inventory? It’s unclear what the entire issue is, if you could provide more info and screenshots that might help. :)

Burgky

Skeletron
All of his inventory disappears? Or is he trying to pick up items off the ground, and they aren’t going into his inventory? It’s unclear what the entire issue is, if you could provide more info and screenshots that might help. :)
Yes.. all of his inventory disappears,like weapon,accecories,coins,everything... only wooden armor left.
Maybe he already collected all the loots,quit the game and when he comeback it's all gone..sorry i can't give the screenshoot because he still hasn't sent it to me

Top Bottom