tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Wait, you are? I just finished my first ever AA playthrough, so I'm glad to see that everything is back on track! Can't wait for what's in store in the future.
I also can’t wait for Infinity Zer0 any longer!
Not trying to spawn the discord thing that happened to happen on the forum page.
Edit: Lol I said “spawn”

Hey, how do you get Terror Soul and Searing Spark? Not a single enemy I have fought dropped any of them. I fight enemies in the cavern Mire and Inferno. :( It says that Terror Soul can be dropped from Soulsucker's 100% and are enemies that only spawn after Equinox Worms. I fought them pre-hardmode. They don't drop any Terror Soul. I can't craft the Flames of Anarchy and fight the Sisters of Discord. Please help ;-;

Hey, how do you get Terror Soul and Searing Spark? Not a single enemy I have fought dropped any of them. I fight enemies in the cavern Mire and Inferno. :( It says that Terror Soul can be dropped from Soulsucker's 100% and are enemies that only spawn after Equinox Worms. I fought them pre-hardmode. They don't drop any Terror Soul. I can't craft the Flames of Anarchy and fight the Sisters of Discord. Please help ;-;
You spawned in Equinox Worms in pre-hardmode? Or fought Soulsuckers pre-hardmode? The former, maybe there's a second condition? And for the latter, that's impossible.

You have to be at least in hardmode, if not post-ML for it to work properly.

and just how did you fight the Equinox Worms before hardmode? If your sequence breaking with cheat sheet stuff is, well, not gonna work properly

Assume anything meant to be fought at the start or after hardmode requires, well, hardmode

Glad to see this mod come back from it's mostly dead state. With TheChosenOne's vague description of what happened, I'm happy that most of the fallout of that mess is over with.

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post, please point me to the right one if so.

In Ancients Awakened mod, post equinox worms (post moon lord and in hard mode), Searing Spark is supposed to be 100% chance of drop by Ancient Lung. It's not dropping Searing Spark. What can I do?

I'm going to move this inquiry to the Ancient's Awakened mod thread, as PC Support is generally for vanilla Terraria.

Jensen.gif
and
Raynare.gif
vs
Draedonneo.png
and
Infinity_Zero_neo.png

Back
Top Bottom