Anime General Discussion

My top favorites are Hanayamata(My avatar is a character from it) and One Piece.
You can check my list if you're interested for some reason.

You can ignore my scores as it's just all personal opinion on how I feel about the show.

Netflix is convenient, but everyone should really start looking at KissAnime; library is pretty damn good, and with both Flash and HTML5 video to boot I have yet to see any free site that can compete.

Anyways, the releases for this season are downright beautiful; Season 2 of both Psycho-pass and Log Horizon is a glorious thing indeed.
Ain't an official site, though. So that's kinda a grey area. Now, for official stuff, Hulu's got a pretty good selection. Minus how they shove ads down your throat even if you pay for them...

Ain't an official site, though. So that's kinda a grey area. Now, for official stuff, Hulu's got a pretty good selection. Minus how they shove ads down your throat even if you pay for them...
Anime is free on tv in Japan so we shouldn't have any reason to pay for it.
I just download from horriblesubs/nyaatorrents.

Anime is free on tv in Japan so we shouldn't have any reason to pay for it.
I just download from horriblesubs/nyaatorrents.
Well, yeah, but it's still nice to support official releases if they're there. But some stuff never gets official releases, so yeah...

I've actually been buying anime on blu ray to both support the show and to watch it on tv in 1080p glory. :happy:
Ah, I have neither a blu-ray player, an HD TV that is exclusively mine, nor money, so if I buy any official release, it's probably a Rebuild of Evangelion DVD cause those are freaking nice. (3.33 when, Funi?)
So yeah, I just ride off the family's Hulu Plus subscription, aha.

I wish I would have money to pay for all the animes and mangas, really, I want anime in Spain, and even all the world, but geez, Nike minaj and justin gayber are winning this pop culture war, but at least I buy some JRPG so I think I'm collaborating "a little bit"

I expect to see an asspull by Kishimoto to justify leaving Sasuke alive - it's no secret the mangaka is enamored of that character, to the point of wanting the reader to actually feel something other than annoyance towards a character who is Chaotic Stupid. No wonder he has Susano'o, it's just the physical representation of his plot armor.

But yeah, Naruto being Naruto, he'll just befriend Sasuke to a pulp and then they'll have a tea party. And both Sakura and Hinata will realize how things are and go make out somewhere. :dryadnaughty:

Expectations? Less harem, more anime.

Although as said in a recent status, I wish some of the good old shows got reboots, as long as they're done as well as SM Crystal is.

Did somebody say anime lists

Anyways, a new season is starting, and there's a handful of serious and action oriented anime coming along, any expectations?
You get my approval for giving Chargeman Ken a 10.

Out of what I'm watching, I expect Gundam Build Fighters Try to be pretty good stuff. The original Build Fighters was a lot of fun for me to watch, so I have similar expectations for Try.
Magic Kaito 1412 and Reconguita in G I'm a bit more unsure of, since while I'm familiar with the creators and their works, Magic Kaito is pretty different from Detective Conan and Yoshiyuki Tomino hasn't worked on a Gundam TV anime since 2000. I still expect both to be pretty good, though.

I expect to see an asspull by Kishimoto to justify leaving Sasuke alive - it's no secret the mangaka is enamored of that character, to the point of wanting the reader to actually feel something other than annoyance towards a character who is Chaotic Stupid. No wonder he has Susano'o, it's just the physical representation of his plot armor.

But yeah, Naruto being Naruto, he'll just befriend Sasuke to a pulp and then they'll have a tea party. And both Sakura and Hinata will realize how things are and go make out somewhere. :dryadnaughty:
Manga's already heading down friendship road, pal. An asspull so :red: has already happened that it's going to be the biggest of twists if Sasuke dies.

I am reading the manga. It only takes me ten minutes per issue, as opposed to the twenty minutes download per episode (and a good portion of them are fillers, from what I've heard.)

I've only watched a couple of anime series's, and they're all either really weird or just plain awful.
- Black Rock Shooter: Utterly fantastic, lots of fun, and with some interesting meaning.
- Future Diary: Probably my favorite anime of all time. Action, a romance that actually made me interested, and a cool plot.
- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt: ...Don't look at me like that. It's good. No, you shut up.
- Naruto: About 90 episode in, and I got supremely bored of the unlikable characters and a plot that that was slower than a handicapped snail.

My friend at school challenged me to watch some of One Piece (his favorite anime), and in return, he would try Future Diary. But I'm not interested at all in watching One Piece. So, tell me: is it any good?

Back
Top Bottom