Biomes & Nature Both world variants without using a secret seed?

Indeed, I fully agree with this! Both the Corruption and the Crimson should exist. Though I do think they'd be on different sides of the world. As for how this would affect the spawning of the Hallow and the world evils, instead of a V shape, it should be a W shape. Corruption emerging int he direction the Corruption biome is in, and Crimson bursting forth for that direction, too. And Hallow would go straight above.

Would provide an interesting challenge, as a matter of fact, I take back my like, I love this idea!

Indeed, I fully agree with this! Both the Corruption and the Crimson should exist. Though I do think they'd be on different sides of the world. As for how this would affect the spawning of the Hallow and the world evils, instead of a V shape, it should be a W shape. Corruption emerging int he direction the Corruption biome is in, and Crimson bursting forth for that direction, too. And Hallow would go straight above.

Would provide an interesting challenge, as a matter of fact, I take back my like, I love this idea!
I already use the fargo's both worlds mod just for this, I hate having to choose im indecisive as is LMAO

I like the vibe of both enemies and styles, colors etc. I feel like both serve enough of a purpose to be in one world, it also would help solve the bestiary issue where some like myself feel like it's cheating to go into a diff world to complete the other evil counterpart.

The devs did says something about there being an option to select a secret seed(or have multiple and not be a whole zenith seed thing) later down the line... maybe it'll also allow players to specify what the world seed would be in conjunction with the whole secret seed thing. Meaning you could have a Drunk World and specify the seed for that world.

That said, I do support this.

The devs did says something about there being an option to select a secret seed(or have multiple and not be a whole zenith seed thing) later down the line... maybe it'll also allow players to specify what the world seed would be in conjunction with the whole secret seed thing. Meaning you could have a Drunk World and specify the seed for that world.

That said, I do support this.
Yeah but I meant like, both world evils/ore types without having the weird gimmicks of the secret seeds, just the biomes, items and ore sets. Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom