tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,172 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,460 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,591 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 439 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 373 6.2%

• Total voters
How about a Calamity Mimic. What does it do? its a mini boss with boss abilities. Like brimstone hellfire blasts and fire rain and calamity stuff.

That actually sounds kinda nice. Would be a unique twist on Biome Mimic AI as well. :)

NOOO! We've got enough, in my opinion. It won't be long before there are overlaps of mimics, and that's :red:ty as hell.

ice-02.jpg

If it's not in the boss progression....welp, thanks for the suspense. :I :confused:
You're welcome.

Anyway, have some upcoming Xeroc weapons.

Beelzebub's Delight.png
The Xeroc flamethrower, Beelzebub's Delight, shoots a widespread spray of Shadowflame+Poison+Slow inflicting flames, though flame range is lower than stuff like the one you get from Plaguebringer.

Tome of Fates.png
The Xeroc spell tome, which I called the Tome of Fated Souls, is like the upgraded Eldritch Tome but it goes through blocks and slows enemies.

Grimacer Staff.png
The Grimacer Staff, a summoning weapon. Making the actual summon's sprite now.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

Anyway, have some upcoming Xeroc weapons.

View attachment 144731 The Xeroc flamethrower, Beelzebub's Delight, shoots a widespread spray of Shadowflame+Poison+Slow inflicting flames, though flame range is lower than stuff like the one you get from Plaguebringer.

View attachment 144732 The Xeroc spell tome, which I called the Tome of Fated Souls, is like the upgraded Eldritch Tome but it goes through blocks and slows enemies.

View attachment 144738 The Grimacer Staff, a summoning weapon. Making the actual summon's sprite now.
Nice :)

Can we get their names? :3
I don't think they were given names yet.

Not like they'll be released, let alone fully revealed any time soon. Unless some Outer God blesses us and sends another helping coder from the heavens.

Here's the summon I mention earlier, which I have to animate:

Grimacer 1.png
I'm not sure what their attack pattern will be like, I'll let Drew figure that one out.

Grimacer Buff.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom