tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
output_bczFCa.gif
Gave the Grimacer an animation.

May be just as horrifying as the other Nebula mobs themselves, able to send out either flying shades of them at enemies, and lasers as well.

EDIT:
Celestial Onion.png
The Celestial Onion you get from Moon Lord, which works as a second Demon Trophy.

Last edited:
Does the Hive mind really drop the "Dank Staff" that summons "Dank Creepers"? Or did you mean "Dark Staff" and "Dark Creepers"? It would be really awesome if I can get some of dem dank creepers.

Thinking of special Demon Trophy buffs for bosses, though I wouldn't prioritize it over finishing the other bosses:
  • King Slime: Drop Slime Mines that explode on you on contact, having 500 HP. Jumping occasionally causes a quake attack. In Expert Mode, can shoot gel projectiles everywhere that do only 20 damage each but Slow you.
  • EoC: At low health, shoot a burst of flaming energy projectiles that are decently fast and phase through blocks. They burn you and reduce defense (expert).
  • Desert Scourge: Tripled defense when not in water. Head has breath attack. In Expert, not killing it in 2 minutes Petrifies you for 10 seconds, enough for you to be killed by it.
  • EoW: Inflict Cursed Flames, resist piercing weapons, head has doubled HP in addition to the other buffs. In Expert, each head killed may spawn a special minion that flies around toward you, going through blocks having Bat AI. Bats that go through blocks = Evil
  • BoC: As you decrease its health, your vision and everything on the screen gets really distorted. In addition to trying to ram you, a kamikaze Bloodlust Brain appears as the BoC teleports, attempting to ram into you much faster than the brain. In Expert, Creepers may randomly shoot lightning at you on death, and have piercing resist.
  • Queen Bee: Gains regeneration, drops eggs that hatch into Spider Bees to leech from you. In Expert, 50% chance to reflect projectiles when charging.
  • Perforator: Gain regeneration of 5 HP per second from each other worm alive. Small worm is faster and does more damage, medium worm resists explosive and piercing damage a lot more, large one may shoot gas at you. In Expert Mode, doubled defense but tail becomes a weak point that takes 4x more damage.
  • Hive Mind: Shoots straight-firing shards at you on top of its other attacks, all of its summons have increased defense. In Expert, can shoot block-phasing waves that remove buffs from you.
  • Skeletron: Has a fake hand that has same stats as the others but flails around. Hands also adapt to take out winged players. In Expert, shoots Bone Missiles that deal huge damage and have 250 HP. Destroy these to not die of course.
  • Slime God: In first form, can summon portals that shoot out abyss projectiles. In second form, defense increases as HP decreases. On Expert Mode, once the resprite comes, just the avatar of the Slime God will be left to bombard you with magic attacks.
  • Wall of Flesh: Increased Defense, and can also attack with a flesh tentacle from below, that predicts where you're heading. On Expert, can summon Giant Flesh Chunks coming in the other direction of the WoF towards you, that you need to destroy.

Last edited:
Thinking of special Demon Trophy buffs for bosses, though I wouldn't prioritize it over finishing the other bosses:
  • EoC: At low health, shoot a burst of flaming energy projectiles that are decently fast and phase through blocks. They burn you and reduce defense (expert).
  • Desert Scourge: Tripled defense when not in water. Head has breath attack. In Expert, not killing it in 2 minutes Petrifies you for 10 seconds, enough for you to be killed by it.
  • EoW: Inflict Cursed Flames, resist piercing weapons, head has doubled HP in addition to the other buffs. In Expert, each head killed may spawn a special minion that flies around toward you, going through blocks having Bat AI. Bats that go through blocks = Evil
  • BoC: As you decrease its health, your vision and everything on the screen gets really distorted. In addition to trying to ram you, a kamikaze Bloodlust Brain appears as the BoC teleports, attempting to ram into you much faster than the brain. In Expert, Creepers may randomly shoot lightning at you on death, and have piercing resist.
  • Queen Bee: Gains regeneration, drops eggs that hatch into Spider Bees to leech from you. In Expert, 50% chance to reflect projectiles when charging.
  • Perforator: Gain regeneration of 5 HP per second from each other worm alive. Small worm is faster and does more damage, medium worm resists explosive and piercing damage a lot more, large one may shoot gas at you. In Expert Mode, doubled defense but tail becomes a weak point that takes 4x more damage.
  • Hive Mind: Shoots straight-firing shards at you on top of its other attacks, all of its summons have increased defense. In Expert, can shoot block-phasing waves that remove buffs from you.
  • Skeletron: Has a fake hand that has same stats as the others but flails around. Hands also adapt to take out winged players. In Expert, shoots Bone Missiles that deal huge damage and have 250 HP. Destroy these to not die of course.

Only one here I'd say i dont like is the Queen bees 50% reflect when charge. Maybe make it 75% instead :D?

no, bullet reflection is and always will be BS. there's a reason people hate selenians.
I've already made a Calamity biome mob that can occasionally reflect projectiles. Have fun!

And I also edited my previous post for Demon Trophy buffs to include the rest of the pre-hardmode bosses. As for new loot, there are already many more important things at hand, so I would be making them myself when I am finished with the other stuff I plan on doing.

• King Slime: Drop Slime Mines that explode on you on contact, having 500 HP. Jumping occasionally causes a quake attack. In Expert Mode, can shoot gel projectiles everywhere that do only 20 damage each but Slow you.
  • Slime God: In first form, can summon portals that shoot out abyss projectiles. In second form, defense increases as HP decreases. On Expert Mode, once the resprite comes, just the avatar of the Slime God will be left to bombard you with magic attacks.
  • Wall of Flesh: Increased Defense, and can also attack with a flesh tentacle from below, that predicts where you're heading. On Expert, can summon Giant Flesh Chunks coming in the other direction of the WoF towards you, that you need to destroy.
It looks like they on pre-Hardmode.
[doublepost=1477237653,1477237462][/doublepost]
Each bosses only has a ability, right?
[doublepost=1477238030][/doublepost]If I correct or not, the calamity biome is in Underground when you defeat the calamitias or you just generate the world and find it?

Back
Top Bottom