tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Really cool suggestion:

Calamity Monolith
Gives the screen a red tint and a black background.
Drops from Calamitas/Crafted with Calamity Dust
"The world runs crimson with disaster..."

Devourer Monolith
Gives the screen a purple tint and a black background.
Drops from the Devourer of Gods/Crafted with Armored Shells
"Into the realm of the God Eater..."

Plague Monolith
Gives the screen a forest green tint and a black background.
Drops from the Plaguebringer Goliath/Crafted with Plague Cell Clusters
"Doomed to a catastrophic pestilence..."

Inferno Monolith
Gives the screen an orange tint and a black background.
Drops from Dargon Yharon/Crafted with Efflugent Feathers
"Raze the land to ashes..."

Last edited:
Mana guns are great, definitely need this.

EDIT: But instead of crafted, it could be dropped by one of Calamitas' brothers, since only one of them has a drop at the moment (Correct me if I'm wrong).
Remember this quote?

Catastrophe doesn't have a drop, while his bro Cataclysm has an amazing flamethrower drop.

But this will change. I plan to sprite for him a new throwing weapon that throws flaming Catastrophe Disks that have no special effect but have extreme velocity and hit damn hard.

Why? I've decided that we need an Elemental Glove so throwing classes get their share of mass destruction. (Because the Elemental Disk isn't satisfying enough.) Oho, you will love it. (And I have to sprite all of the material weapons and projectiles...)

Last edited:
Baum might do a Calamity Mod Playthrough.
Might do? Definitely will. When asking the question of "a full series with a big mod vs multiple mod reviews", more people are going to vote for the big mod, including me. So it's a definite answer to the yes.
Happy is doing a Modded Summoner that includes Calamity.
That's a bit different then someone using just one mod, like Baum. Happy has it along side Thorium and Tremor, meaning it's not as focused on the content of the Calamity mod itself. That's why Happy once mentioned, and had it in his last poll, that maybe he could do a Calamity mod without other big mods.

Heh, got some cool stuff to show off for the next update:
waifus.jpg

I only need 9 more items to reach 360, then the new update will be clear for release ;)

Some feedback:

Those Gem dudes spawn a bit often.
Sun Spirit Staff -- my first summon in my playthrough, liked him a lot, but the projectile does contact damage, so you can maneuver your head below an ememy to stun lock them.

I'll reduce the spawn rates of the gem crawlers.

And aw, that was supposed to be a feature of the sun spirit :( I imagine an enemy touching something like the sun would hurt, but I could remove the damage from the spirit itself and only have the heat ray do damage.

Heh, got some cool stuff to show off for the next update:

I only need 9 more items to reach 360, then the new update will be clear for release ;)

Would that be a sand elemental summon? The bottle in your hotbar looks like an item that'd be used to summon it, particularly because it looks like a sandstorm in a bottle with a little face in it. And the matching buff, of course.

I'll reduce the spawn rates of the gem crawlers.

And aw, that was supposed to be a feature of the sun spirit :( I imagine an enemy touching something like the sun would hurt, but I could remove the damage from the spirit itself and only have the heat ray do damage.
keep it plix plox thank you

Back
Top Bottom