tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,144 19.9%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,341 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,498 26.0%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 417 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 356 6.2%

• Total voters

Madrots

Official Terrarian
Hii, umm i think im supposed to report it in a bug report but i dont find it so im doing it in the forum, seems like calamity made an update yesterday and today it seems like it wont allow me to make a new world, any recommendations?

Proxiehunter

Terrarian
Hii, umm i think im supposed to report it in a bug report but i dont find it so im doing it in the forum, seems like calamity made an update yesterday and today it seems like it wont allow me to make a new world, any recommendations?

I posted this in two separate threads on Reddit yesterday about the same problem:

According to the Calamity discord:
If you're having any trouble with world generation AND Calamity enabled - Google "tmodloader github" -> go to the first link -> go to "Releases" -> download 2022.6.96.1 and unpack it in your tML directory. If you're on Steam - disable updates before doing this. After an August update for Calamity comes out,you can update your tModLoader back to the latest version.
What they didn't say is how to make it not update. What I've done is change it from using the 1.4 beta to using "none" and then overwrote the files with the older version of tModloader. I'll let you know if this has fixed the issue.

Okay, last update. Do not overwrite the old tModloader files. Delete the old ones and replace them. Following that process I was able to downgrade to tModloader 2022.6.96.1 and get a Calamity world to generate. Haven't played yet so I can't guarantee there aren't other hideous game breaking bugs.

Since that post on Reddit I have played a little and not yet encountered hideous game breaking bugs. No boss fights yet though.

HaKey213

Terrarian
Hello , I have a problem . I read on the wiki that draedons remote drop from armored diggers but i killed like a 100 of them and i dont get any .
If someone have an answer please help me

I've played terraria for a bit, but this thing popped up when i wanted to try out the calamity mod, any idea's why this is happening?

1660314166449.png

Airarret

Terrarian
I've played terraria for a bit, but this thing popped up when i wanted to try out the calamity mod, any idea's why this is happening?
Yes:
Just enable this when creating a new Calamity mod world.
Don't worry, It will NOT remove the astral biome chest in dungeon or change its position when the world is generating.

This mod is useless after your world is generated and it doesn't make any changes to the game itself, so you can disable it after that.

This bug occurs because tmodloader changed the scope of variables which define the range of dungeon while the world is generating. These members (dMaxX, dMaxY, dMinX, dMinY) used to be private but now they are public. And then after tmodloader's update, Calamity can't get them by previous way of reflection, so the Astral Chest fail to generate and the process of world creating crashes.

What I done is just change the way in which the search for these members is conducted by reflection. And that's all. No more changes.
So just use that mod while generating a new world. (You can safely disable it afterwards.)

DEO777

Terrarian
DPS missing from weapons when hovering over item in inventory?
In the last 24hrs something has changed (whether my own undoing or an update) with Calamity Mod, that no longer shows DPS at the bottom of each item. I have looked through settings, created new character and cannot figure out where I went wrong. Anyone else experiencing this?

Attachments

• 20220814065722_1.jpg
    20220814065722_1.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom