tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,148 19.7%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,371 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,522 26.2%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 419 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 360 6.2%

• Total voters
Last I checked, it was up to each of us to decide what's fun. That's one of the reasons Terraria is such a great and popular game, because it's very open-ended and you can play in so many different ways.
So no, I'm not "stubborn" and I don't need a random forum dude to tell me how I should play. Sheesh. Just because you don't personally enjoy something, doesn't mean it's pointless with no rhyme or reason for existing. I'm not even the only person who misses this feature.

Well if you think a small damage buff is more fun than upcoming bosses and biomes alright I guess... I wasn't just saying I thought it was pointless (though I do agree with that), but that was the reason it was removed to begin with.
Also when did I tell you how to play exactly? Not updating the mod isn't a "playstyle".

Last edited:

Combat Dave

Terrarian
I don't like people that brag about some nonsense like, "lol, I beat your hardest boss by wearing some stupidly OP gear!" That was the only reason for it. If you're going to act like a brat then I'm sure as hell going to buff my bosses to adjust for that crap.

Cheaters should never be able to prosper.
What bosses have this "anti cheat" and how is it triggered? As far as I know yharon is the lowest boss with this feature with means that any end game weapon I have should be alright as long as it doesn't do more than 10% of 1 million health right?
I'm asking because Im trying to balance my mods damage output

Top Bottom