tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hi, Calamity follow. Sorry for my language.

Having fun with Calamity 1.4 after stick with 1.3 for long. Lot of change are really fun to play and try around.

I feel like Ranger is still lacking alternate option early-mid game (even class setup wiki have quite sad accessory setup...) You pretty stick to Fugicide / Parrotfish for really long time (not that great compare to other class but it work) Many weapon are like Sniper, quite novelty but not good in most situation. It's only start getting interesting after golem while other class already enjoy new toy after a while in pre-HM ; w ;

Another thing I like to see change is fishing. I really love those extra line rod. Make fishing much more enjoyable than tedious task. But they come too late (post-plantera) Fishing is not really game changing. (Okay, skip to T3 HM ore still a thing, but I don't think it's that hard to rush all 3 mech with base item you can grab around) I really like to see double line before WoF (dungeon/slime god), 3 line after aquatic. (Currently play with this house rule with my friend.)

BTW, is it just me or those Malice exclusive (Blossom Flex - etc.) is a lie in drop rate? 10% is more like same old 1% from before in Revengence. Quite positive on this since I try a lot of them with 50+ Treasure bag each and barely got 1 or 2.

Hello, since the TML update, Calamity errors out, cf attachment

Attachments

• Calamity Error Log Excerpt Oct 01 2023.txt
    49.5 KB · Views: 112
THE LORDE be like:

1698083334309.png

iirc it's because there are many large structures and biomes, and small worlds are too cramped to consistently house them all.

i think you can still generate small worlds but YYMV, suggest getting a worldgen viewer to ensure you won't get nasty surprises later.

stop nerfing everything, removing useful items and screwing up the mod's lore please, you fuxking motherfuxkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
stop nerfing everything, removing useful items and screwing up the mod's lore please, you fuxking motherfuxkers.
This post was made awhile ago, but it’s drastic enough that it needs to be addressed even though it’s been laying around dormant for awhile.

@mere eq - this type of disrespectful language isn’t acceptable here. Like the mod, or not, that’s up to you. But if you’re going to express your opinion about it here on the forums, it’ll need to be civil.

Please take a moment to go over our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: CalamityMod.NPCs.CalamityGlobalNPC
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.MiracleBlightDrawer.ValidToDraw(NPC npc) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\MiracleBlightDrawer.cs:line 61
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.MiracleBlightDrawer.DrawToTarget(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\MiracleBlightDrawer.cs:line 70
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.DrawerManager.DrawToTargets(orig_CheckMonoliths orig) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\DrawerManager.cs:line 93
at Hook<System.Void CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.DrawerManager::DrawToTargets(Terraria.On_Main+orig_CheckMonoliths)>()
at SyncProxy<System.Void Terraria.Main:CheckMonoliths()>()
at DMD<System.Void Terraria.Main:DoDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime)>(Main this, GameTime gameTime)
at SyncProxy<System.Void Terraria.Main:DoDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime)>(Main , GameTime )
at Terraria.Main.Draw_Inner(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 52853
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 52834
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 562
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunLoop() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 878
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 419
at Terraria.Program.RunGame() in tModLoader\Terraria\Program.cs:line 266

Randomly keep getting this error after playing a few mins of multiplayer
Does anyone know what this is or how to stop it

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: CalamityMod.NPCs.CalamityGlobalNPC
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.MiracleBlightDrawer.ValidToDraw(NPC npc) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\MiracleBlightDrawer.cs:line 61
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.MiracleBlightDrawer.DrawToTarget(SpriteBatch spriteBatch) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\MiracleBlightDrawer.cs:line 70
at CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.DrawerManager.DrawToTargets(orig_CheckMonoliths orig) in CalamityMod\Graphics\Drawers\DrawerManager.cs:line 93
at Hook<System.Void CalamityMod.Graphics.Drawers.DrawerManager::DrawToTargets(Terraria.On_Main+orig_CheckMonoliths)>()
at DMD<System.Void Terraria.Main:DoDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime)>(Main this, GameTime gameTime)
at SyncProxy<System.Void Terraria.Main:DoDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime)>(Main , GameTime )
at Terraria.Main.Draw_Inner(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 52853
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 52834
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 562
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunLoop() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 878
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 419

I also get this error in multiplayer. The error started appearing after using the Clentaminator and continues to appear

Hi all, just find that after the mod update few days ago, when killing Crimulan Blight Slime will have a chance crash the game and show these error, and tested only happen in multiplayer server, solo game will not have any problem after the kill.

Attachments

• client.log
    4.6 KB · Views: 46
  • server.log
    8 KB · Views: 22
I need help with this, an expert world that I normally play in is giving me this error 5 seconds after defeating the wall of meat. I have tried defeating him in another world but the error did not occur.
1701915609500.png

Edit. I tried the same seed and the error did not occur, I also broke a torch that I had left in the abyss in case that was the cause, I defeated the wall of flesh and the error did not occur, I do not understand what happened.

Last edited:
that is the fourth crash related to a "miracleblightdrawer"... which is VERY weird because that debuff isn't supposed to exist at all until the very end of the game!

are y'all using other mods? i wonder if there's a potion id conflict somewhere.

observatorlatam: did you defeat the wall of flesh in multiplayer?

that is the fourth crash related to a "miracleblightdrawer"... which is VERY weird because that debuff isn't supposed to exist at all until the very end of the game!

are y'all using other mods? i wonder if there's a potion id conflict somewhere.

observatorlatam: did you defeat the wall of flesh in multiplayer?
just tested in new map with only calamity mod before beat the wall of flesh, no error. After beat the wall of flesh it crash when killing Crimulan Blight Slime.

Back
Top Bottom