tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
And do you.... use it in multiplayer?

Never.

I never play multiplayer because nobody I know has the time for it, and I have an extremely busy schedule. If it's laggy in multiplayer then that's the fault of the server not being able to handle the effects.

The Perforators are really buggy for me. After I kill the first worm, the others disappear (and despawn) a couple seconds afterward.

EDIT: I'm in single player if that helps.

Is it possible that you're leaving the crimson biome, even just a little? I've had them bolt on me once, and I'm pretty sure it's because I was too close to the edge of the biome, and the background changed.

Quick question: Is the angry chicken staff supposed to be unobtainable in this version, or is it a really really rare drop?

That server would be my computer, the same one that handles it fine in single player... >.>

Host and Play (if you're using it) WILL cause issues because it's notoriously horrid. That's most likely why singleplayer has zero issues and multiplayer has a ton.

To prevent this you could try:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3d573d/tip_if_your_having_lag_issues_with_host_and_play/

Not sure if this will do anything but maybe it will.

Quick question: Is the angry chicken staff supposed to be unobtainable in this version, or is it a really really rare drop?

Rare drop. 20% chance.

It's not added in yet, but I would have it made with an Oryx Blaster, a Charged Blaster Cannon (the weapon is Post-Golem), and perhaps Cores of Cinders.

Anyway, doesn't look like next playthrough is going to be the Calamity-only playthrough (we need time to create the other bosses anyway), but I've already made a new summoner weapon anyway.

View attachment 143853 One of the most exotic blades ever, this blade is meant to be held by those whose hearts are full of apathy and selfishness. You don't need to be a Trump supporter though.

View attachment 143856 View attachment 143854 View attachment 143855 View attachment 143857 When blood is drawn, your heart turns into a murderous snake that seeks to eat at the hearts of your enemies. Stems from you and lasts until a few seconds after no one hits at each other.
OMG!!!! This has got to be one of the coolest weapons I've seen!

Considering you have to beat a hellish boss to get it, nah. You also don't really have to use it if you think it's OP, I'm putting the Yharon weapons in just for fun.
Does the Yharon baby,"angry chicken", have attacks similar to Yharon's?
Or is it just an angry chicken?

Does anyone know what Yharon's summoner weapon (the angry chicken staff or Yharon's kindle staff) does, as in what the minion does?
I know it summons a baby Yharon, but what are its attacks? Is it melee or ranged...etc.

Does anyone know what Yharon's summoner weapon (the angry chicken staff or Yharon's kindle staff) does, as in what the minion does?
I know it summons a baby Yharon, but what are its attacks? Is it melee or ranged...etc.
It like shoots fireballs similar to what Yharon does.
[doublepost=1476481473,1476481416][/doublepost]Seems quiet, any spoilers or anything?

I mean it just got added so I think that it will have more attacks, and the sprite is not final.
K, I hope so! :)
[doublepost=1476482823,1476482329][/doublepost]MOORRREEE(cough*cough*DRAGON RELATED(maybe homing?)*cough* EX. Yharon stuff) STUFFSSS!!!...
...lol.

I FWEAKING LOVE THIS MOD!! Hope it keeps expanding! :)

Thanks to @Graydee for this wonderful piece of world gen!
105600_screenshots_20161014171547_1.jpg

Not guaranteed for the next update, but it'll be in here eventually.

Back
Top Bottom