tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Personally, I'd say that the Warped debuff may be a bit too disorienting to actually do the Devourer of Gods fight. I mean, I'm using a past character with the Azazoth and Demonshade armor, and I still die to him, other than that, good improvements.:p

It's been probably mentioned before, but it's a large thread: While I'm very early in the calamity content, I noticed that mobs and bosses from this mod don't have any debris, they just disappear on death. Is this normal, or some bug?

Hmm. Trying to make the Hive Mind summon. Apparently it needs True Shadow Scales, but they only drop from Hive Mind. Any help would be appreciated ^-^

Hmm. Trying to make the Hive Mind summon. Apparently it needs True Shadow Scales, but they only drop from Hive Mind. Any help would be appreciated ^-^
There is a monster called "Hive Cyst" in the Corruption. Kill it, and you will summon the hive mind. But beware, he got his AI changed.

@Atennu Braelor, Statis or even a jungle elemental.

Why have you made bosses despawn if they are off-screen? They were already tough enough, now they must be obligatory kept on screen to be able to fight them. This is nearly impossible because they tend to kill you in few hits of their ubiquitous projectiles.

Why have you made bosses despawn if they are off-screen? They were already tough enough, now they must be obligatory kept on screen to be able to fight them. This is nearly impossible because they tend to kill you in few hits of their ubiquitous projectiles.
All bosses despawn (except Moon Lord and a few from this mod) if you get too far away from them.

Yeah, I did that for a reason. People like to abuse the magic mirror for some reason when most of these bosses do not require such tactics to defeat them. They're not really that hard, just stay inside their respective biomes/ranges and it's very unlikely that they'll leave while off screen.

Also, new Statigel Armor sprite to satiate the person that made another plagiarism claim. I know @Svante has already posted this but I wanted to put emphasis on it:
Statigel_Armour.png

If anyone is wondering where I've been, don't worry, I'm still working on this, I'm just really tired of the forums and all the shenanigans that have been going on as of late. Don't be surprised if I only comment here once a month or something.

this mod is amazing although u could maybe make the siren lure's ice shield have less hp and make it so the siren lure doesn't go so far away

Back
Top Bottom