tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
howw did you get the claww carapace?
Yup. Crawdads. also i just noticed that the recipe for the absorber calls for either the claw carapace or the giant shell. i have both. Also i would like to note that having ANY waifu active will prevent the spawns for the sand elemental. so if you want to farm Rare waifu in a bottle's. you're gonna have to do it waifu free.

also does anyone have an exact drop rate for the rare waifu in a bottle? just curious how long i will probably be at this. thank GOD the thorium mod has an npc that can activate sandstorms for a gold.

Last edited:
Just beat ExpSupCal....
Tip: Step 1: Get Thorium Mod, Tremor, Spirit, and Crystillium, as well as Mutant Mod, Even More Modifiers, imkSushi Crafting Mod, and Wing Slot
Step 2: Kill Coznix and Ragnarok and get Apocalyptic Chariot
Step 3: Get Ember Staff, and a Necro Scroll equipment(not sure what mod is), Quasar's Flare(I prefer Unreal), Almanac of Despair, Asgardian Aegis, Celestial Shell, Shiny Stone, Angel Treads, Extraterrestrial Rubies(Not sure what mod). All accessories should be with Warding modifier, by this time you should have Tide Turner set.
Step 4: Kill DoG like 4-5 times and get God Slayer Set
Step 5: Make like 5 Eyes of Extinction, buy 5 Eye of Desolations from Mutant and put in the Cosmilite Bars
Step 6: Go to Expert World
Step 7: Summon ExpSupCal(I prefer on a floating island). If it's not night just use the Moonlight tool provided by this mod.
Step 8: DODGE AND MOVE FREQUENTLY. Your Apocalyptic Chariot can more or less keep up the pace with her, and the God Slayer Set can provide good armor(personally I prefer GS set over Demonshade one due to life bonus and REVENGE if hit by a powerful attack, it's more on surviving the fight). Also, keep the Moonlight tool in your hotbar. If it get's to 4:30 AM, use it again. Most often, use the Quasar's Flare to heal up. If you can't, just gulp up a Supreme healing potion.

I fought her at 1000 hp and 358 MP.

Above all else, I got a Demonshade Breastplate. I was expecting any of the cool weapons. I downloaded Deconstructor mod to deconstruct it to Shadowspec Bars and Souls of Fright.
[doublepost=1493730651,1493730425][/doublepost]
From what I heard on the discord, it has something to do with code copied directly from calamity being used in another public mod.
Why not, After all, Calamitas was a with. Just defeat her and free her from the curse(Like Skeletron)
[doublepost=1493730679][/doublepost]*Witch

I really have this many questions:
Why is the thing needed to summon the Leviathan named ??? ? Wouldn't it be cooler if it would be named 'Suspicious-Looking Siren' or something?
When will Braelor, Statis, and Yharim come out?(The latter one especially, he should be the final boss, since he is always mentioned in the lore)
Can you expand more on the lore of the entites of the upcoming superbosses?

Just beat ExpSupCal....
Tip: Step 1: Get Thorium Mod, Tremor, Spirit, and Crystillium, as well as Mutant Mod, Even More Modifiers, imkSushi Crafting Mod, and Wing Slot
Step 2: Kill Coznix and Ragnarok and get Apocalyptic Chariot
Step 3: Get Ember Staff, and a Necro Scroll equipment(not sure what mod is), Quasar's Flare(I prefer Unreal), Almanac of Despair, Asgardian Aegis, Celestial Shell, Shiny Stone, Angel Treads, Extraterrestrial Rubies(Not sure what mod). All accessories should be with Warding modifier, by this time you should have Tide Turner set.
Step 4: Kill DoG like 4-5 times and get God Slayer Set
Step 5: Make like 5 Eyes of Extinction, buy 5 Eye of Desolations from Mutant and put in the Cosmilite Bars
Step 6: Go to Expert World
Step 7: Summon ExpSupCal(I prefer on a floating island). If it's not night just use the Moonlight tool provided by this mod.
Step 8: DODGE AND MOVE FREQUENTLY. Your Apocalyptic Chariot can more or less keep up the pace with her, and the God Slayer Set can provide good armor(personally I prefer GS set over Demonshade one due to life bonus and REVENGE if hit by a powerful attack, it's more on surviving the fight). Also, keep the Moonlight tool in your hotbar. If it get's to 4:30 AM, use it again. Most often, use the Quasar's Flare to heal up. If you can't, just gulp up a Supreme healing potion.

I fought her at 1000 hp and 358 MP.

Above all else, I got a Demonshade Breastplate. I was expecting any of the cool weapons. I downloaded Deconstructor mod to deconstruct it to Shadowspec Bars and Souls of Fright.
[doublepost=1493730651,1493730425][/doublepost]
Why not, After all, Calamitas was a with. Just defeat her and free her from the curse(Like Skeletron)
[doublepost=1493730679][/doublepost]*Witch
I'm done with telling people not to double post.

I really have this many questions:
Why is the thing needed to summon the Leviathan named ??? ? Wouldn't it be cooler if it would be named 'Suspicious-Looking Siren' or something?
When will Braelor, Statis, and Yharim come out?(The latter one especially, he should be the final boss, since he is always mentioned in the lore)
Can you expand more on the lore of the entites of the upcoming superbosses?

Chill and wait, they'll come out when theyre finished.

1-they dont even know how do this.
2-are probably noobs.
at the bottom left of a person's message it says when the message was sent. Lets say you're looking at a message you sent, right next to that time period and name is the edit button.

6892979d34b031e71add0c4022aca10e

I'm done with telling people not to double post.
Why can't people be bothered to Edit their posts like me? >.> i think its ridiculous.
1-they dont even know how do this.
2-are probably noobs.
at the bottom left of a person's message it says when the message was sent. Lets say you're looking at a message you sent, right next to that time period and name is the edit button.

6892979d34b031e71add0c4022aca10e
Hi everyone, there's been a lot of talk on this page about double posting and new members and such. A friendly reminder that sometimes (newer and older) members may not realize they are double posting and need to use the Edit button, and if it starts to be a consistent problem from the same people, it is much preferred if you report it instead of trying to address it yourself. That way the staff can decide if anything needs to be done. Once you report it, then carry on, and ignore it. Thanks!

After all the double posting and new member talk, I'm sure this mod's fans would enjoy it if discussions got back on topic.

Hi everyone, there's been a lot of talk on this page about double posting and new members and such. A friendly reminder that sometimes (newer and older) members may not realize they are double posting and need to use the Edit button, and if it starts to be a consistent problem from the same people, it is much preferred if you report it instead of trying to address it yourself. That way the staff can decide if anything needs to be done. Once you report it, then carry on, and ignore it. Thanks!

After all the double posting and new member talk, I'm sure this mod's fans would enjoy it if discussions got back on topic.
Not trying to be rude or anything but why exactly is double posting bad (other then the fact that the message is annoying) and why can't we just remove that feature?

Each time someone posts, even if the post is automatically merged, everyone following the thread gets an alert and getting multiple alerts in a row for the same person parsing out their comment in little bits can get very annoying and spammy. I'm not sure what you mean by removing it, double posting simply isn't something that can be "removed". A little bit of double posting can be overlooked, it happens sometimes, but in general it is something that should be avoided.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question, but if not please feel free to contact myself, Unit One, or any other member of the staff through a PM and we will be happy to clear up any confusion.

As for here, everyone please get back on topic now.

Apologies if this is a bit offtopic to the main subject of this thread, but I think it'd be nice if double posts are made within a certain amount of time (an hour or less) they count as a single post and don't trigger any alerts/notifications.

I really enjoy playing this mod. Though I noticed some annoying bugs on multiplayer: Signus, Envoy of the Devourer despawns when it kills only one player, even when other players are still alive. Some bosses never despawn though (like Hive Mind), and they can chase you through the whole map. Also Calamitas spawns Catastrophe and Cataclysm at the left ocean for some reason, which is also really annoying because you have to wait till they despawn, so you can deal full damage.

I have seen several playthroughs of this mod, or with other mods, one example is bodil 40, a relatively new player who streams the game with calamity, tremor, thorium, and a few other quality of life mods with his friend Jake. another is chippy gaming, who already finished the mod, but is sometimes posting videos on the new updates, cool items, or boss updates. The third is baumproductions, he hasn't finish yet, he doesn't upload often, put he pays attention to has fans and has great content, most of his profile posts ore memes. the fourth is happydays. he had a full expert mode archer playthrough with some other mods like thorium, and was his first time playing the mod. He makes his playthroughs have a story to make it interesting, and each boss he beats progresses the story, sometimes he plays as a character from another story, contributing to it. above all else, this mod has so much content it doesn't need any more updates to be bigger than most mods right now.

Back
Top Bottom