IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to remember what English sounds like. Maybe that will help me understand what is being said?

Wait, maybe I'm still having a wrong position of tongue? Damn it, I never seem to get it right after something happens. Maybe now it'll work. %P- U...uh... yyes? -P% Wait, it actually worked? My, but I couldn't get some chirrup out of that.

“{P}*me too.

...I feel embarrassed to admit this, but it actually kind of feels good...*” I look down

((Albert confirmed closet furry

*P"Seems to be a problem."P*
It really does, just how many others would also change? I don't know, but the numbers would likely be large.

%P- Why nobody asked me of opinion? -P% I heard some sort of hiss, I guess. Which one did that, I don't know, as I couldn't look around. Not yet. %P- I dno't... know? -P% Even if it had some sort of aftervoice, it-
- Okay, Fares, pack them five in the back, and take care of them while we'll drive out of that goddamned city. I'll get that... one, don't worry. - After some moment, I felt getting grabbed? Well, it's definitely strange, especially seeing how the blackish figure was also on the other arm. And then being on the seat with other four, and the doors closing. - We'll depart now.

“...I suppose now would be a good time for us to get to know each other, considering we’re all stuck in a confined space?”

“I’m Doctor Albert D. Schroeder. Yes, I’m from Berlin. No, I don’t mind the ‘Dr. strangelove’ jokes”.

%P- Agnessss! I sssstill don't know why it happened, though. Like, ssssseriousssssly, no clue, haha! -P% Uh huh, so there already was the ones beginning to introduce, eh? Maybe I should wait before everyone introduces to each other? %P- And I'm the goddamn Steve! The literal :red:ing best player! Why am I fox, though? And why is there another fox? -P% Hmm, I was still a bit reluctant, though. Hmm, but what was the doc called? That was a bit weird name.

I notice that some people find some aspect of my name hard
“...although, I can see some people will have trouble with that name. Just call me ‘dr.strangelove’, then.”

*P"Defure, I suppose you have a quite easy way to identify me."P*
I say as I point out my missing eye.

Well, guess it's time to speak off my name, then. Since I can't just not reveal my name after all... - %P- I am John Sharpfields... actually, no nicknames I got. Also, I have some troubles speaking, not sure why, -P% - I have remarked, while glancing around the car with eyes. There was lot of the people in same condition as me, I guess. But the lizard, which started to crawl. %P- Hey! Look! I'm moving! -P% Ah, she was laughing probably.

((Oh boy, never noticed WARPED got so active since... my alert system broke.))

"Yeah... I think I'll go to the hospital, yeah."
"C'mon Cynthia, I'll take you there! Just hang on!"
Vroom vroom, I'm in ma momma's car, vroom v-

Anyway, after 13 minutes or so they arrive on the nearest hospital (Which coincidentally is the best in their region)
After another 8 minutes, the check results come out.
"Well yes, you are sick, but we don't know what."
"How is that even possible!?"
"Chances are that you either got infected by an extinct disease, or something that exceeds our current knowledge."
Cyntthia starts sobbing 'quietly' and runs to her car. She just zooms back home.

I just wonder when-AGH! Okay, that wasn't a best condition we got into, suddenly falling on the hard surface, and I forgot where my tongue was supposed for a bit. Still, it was a pained screech. Thank god there was no cracks heard. - Itaku, GODDAMN WATCH IT! - Fares, I am trying, but the truck driver is so reckless! He could've killed us all if not for my stopping. - Okay, I still can't believe whoever hardstopped and risked us getting injured. And the lizard and the fox weren't that injured. %P- Hey! Could they actually stop halting like crazy? -P% Seems like the former one was merely annoyed, while the other one... just didn't comment. - Well, we should arrive near Bogue Chitto in half a hour. Also, I apologize for hardstopping, but it had to be done.

That could really have hurt someone, even if they hadn't turned. What was the driver doing? Everything really had gotten quite strange since this started. I just hoped this could be reversed somehow. But for now the best I could really do was just let whatever was happening happen.

I maybe should've got an insurance in case I was like I currently were... seriously, this not only is confusing. I was also somewhat immobile... or maybe? Wait, could I still move the new muscles? Turns out - yep, they vibrated. Then I tried to get up- okay, maybe I did, but I fell on my side... okay, that wasn't fun for me, but the limbs got folded to side- wait, did I even have any arms? Uh, nope. Only these feathery... wings. %P- Okay, now thriiis is weird. -P% I could've sworn. And then a tilt to a left that was moving me. - Now, we gotta get our car as closest to reserve as possible! Even if it means getting through the forests or swamps and having to do the rest by feet.

"{P}*What just happened? why did we stop?*"
I get back up after falling due to the sudden stop. i put my glasses back on

Oh wait- %P- PIIIOW! -P% - Okay, this again surprised me. And it was still painful. Like who the hell pirates their way to sharply stop like that? - There. Sorry for almost crashing the car on trees, but it's there. Let's put them all on wilderness. - I felt the arms grabbing me just after the doors opened. He really doesn't know that it hurts, does he? But then I felt a wet ground- okay, this was a bit weird. I was standing, but a bit dumbfolded of what just I felt. I wasn't barefooted, I know, but this really felt strangely... uhh, I don't really know. - Okay. We can go %Prrm. -P% Okay, now I just totally saw a lupine standing on two legs, did I? Oh, and the human was confused. - Itaku, I don't understand you. What just happened?

((By the way, everyone is now out of the car and in the forest.))

“*where are we? Where have we been taken?*”
Suddenly, a void portal appears in the forest, and a.... data tentacle(?) squirms through it
“*strangely, that is not the weirdest thing to happen this we-*”
The tentacle slaps Albert so hard that the universe encounters an error and as such, a copy of Albert is made. The tentacle then grabs the copy, and retreats back into the void portal, which then closes.
I slowly recover from the slap “*my luck still hasn’t improved, it seems...*”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom