• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Corrupt the Wish!

SapphireSuicune

Steampunker
calamity mod 1.5 comes out

I wish that Minecraft was never made (no that doesnt mean terraria wouldnt have been made because terraria was in development before minecraft at least thats what i heard)

Spookigman Δ

Retinazer
calamity mod 1.5 comes out

I wish that Minecraft was never made (no that doesnt mean terraria wouldnt have been made because terraria was in development before minecraft at least thats what i heard)
but wy
anyway MC is never made... instead notch makes cave game
i wish for calamity to never exist

Chir'

Duke Fishron
Granted, the entire world freezes over.

I wish @EvanKrusher Ω understood that you're not supposed to give the opposite of what the person wishes but instead give what they wish, but make it suck.

XtroyX0r

Eater of Worlds
Granted, but EvanKrusher also stops posting in this.

I wish Hollow Knight's "Watcher Knights" boss was less annoying.

Elivyr

Retinazer
The army of bees works with you, vanquishing anyone who gets in your way. However, I persuade them to join my side using honey, and the bees turn on you to establish a new bee government. Can you bee-lieve it?

I wish I could bee funny

Top Bottom