• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #26

Wow, these are awesome guys. And there are a ton of them. Great job everyone.
I need to think of something for the next one... Possibly an artwork?

Daimera

Terrarian
Oh damn, I just straight up missed this one. May's been a crazy month.

Real nice stuff all around! Hard to pick favorites.

galacticGammawave

Headless Horseman
Good job everyone! Lots of good ones... That spaceship doh. Also, I shall forever stare into your soul. Muahaha!

EDIT: Those spaceships, there were 3 or so of them XD

EDIT (again): Could I possibly swap mine out for http://imgur.com/aS0BQXQ ? It was probably the best picture I got. Sorry about the trouble.

Awordley

Spazmatism
The entries are great as usual!
I really like @KuroDHero 's build, it inspires me to do more building in Terraria!
I should enter the next CC, it's been ages since I have entered.

ppowersteef

Paladin
Hello, and welcome Warriors, Mages, Rangers, Summoners, Demoltionists, Projectile-ists, and any other class type!​
Dang, no Ninja's mentioned,
anyways, I actually really like this one, I see a lot of great art and awesome builds between them.
I find it actually kinda sad I can't favorite threads, else I would have done it to this one.

Last edited:

darthmorf

Staff member
darthmorf forgot that May had 31 days
1433102382829-1458051395.jpg
I mean, come on relogic, how am I meant to see that?
SonicBurst's entry is supposed to have a poem.
Only one entry is allowed per person.

You posted two copies of my entry on here. Just letting you know.
darth, you put the wrong image, I told ya a while ago I was changing it :L

(screenshot of the entry comment)
Good job everyone! Lots of good ones... That spaceship doh. Also, I shall forever stare into your soul. Muahaha!
EDIT: Those spaceships, there were 3 or so of them XD

EDIT (again): Could I possibly swap mine out for http://imgur.com/aS0BQXQ ? It was probably the best picture I got. Sorry about the trouble.
Everyone have done the good job! can't choose my favorite art.
Btw I can't see @rebelfact art can someone show me the picture?
Sorry guys, will fix as soon as possible.

EDIT: Should be fixed now

Last edited:

Enjl

Cultist
It might be just me, but each month looks better than the previous one! GREAT work guys, loving all of your work <4

Sodapone

Retinazer
I've been thinking about what I could do for the CC lately, and I kinda wanted to make a base for Cream Soda. I just don't have a very clear idea on what I could do.

But damn, everyone's been on point this CC!

Top Bottom