CC Creation Compendium #26

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by darthmorf, May 31, 2015.

1. Flor3nce2456

Flor3nce2456 Pixel Pirate

Thank you! There a lot of great entries this time around!

DTi56 likes this.
  2. Burst

Burst Golem

Even if i am horrible at drawing, thanks that you showed my creation. But, where is my poem?

3. Coldshot Boostar

Coldshot Boostar Dungeon Spirit

Should've put the poem in the drawing.

4. ShadowDX

ShadowDX Terrarian

Should've put either my Mansion or Aurora Palace instead ... Wish I would know this is the last CC before 1.3 comes out ...

Actually?
    @darthmorf is there any chance for another CC or different art/build-showing thread right before 1.3 comes out? There's a whole month till 1.3 and I feel that it would be a wasted time.

5. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd Cultist

These all look amazing!

6. Tamorr

Tamorr Terrarian

Wow, once again a lot of entries make my lil buildings look small. Great work everyone. This always has a lot of creativity thought into it. Rather enjoyed looking through them all.:dryadgrin:

7. RU71KL0L5

RU71KL0L5 Skeletron Prime

Another massively awesome compendium! I'd like to thank everyone who put their blood, sweat, and tears into this art, as well as those who format these fine pieces of art and poetry. Wishing you a great day, and even greater ones to come!

TheQuietBisharp likes this.
  8. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

You're welcome to make your own, but there's nothing official.

9. Deeked

Deeked Plantera

Awwww, I was hoping you were in a trial of 1.3 or something. I WANTS THOSE OUTFITS. Dem hats look AWESOME
    I agree. We should do an unofficial CC for next month!

10. ZeroEdgeir

ZeroEdgeir Terrarian

Really need to finish my current housing project before 1.3, to submit to the next Compendium.

11. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

So, where does one post an entry to this exactly? (forgive my ignorance and possible laziness)

Because I've been working on a thing...
    Terraria NPC Mural.png

P.S. this isn't my entry, but the finished version will be

12. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

:eek:
    That's really freakin' good! I think they aren't doing on next month. Or something.

13. ShadowDX

ShadowDX Terrarian

I may do one. But I will make two threads for it since I don't want my profile alerting each day hahah ^^; I mean... One thread where you want to post stuff for unofficial CC and then another one for the actual summary.

14. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

You write a message on the hosting member's profile.

15. ShadowDX

ShadowDX Terrarian

My profile is reserved for Mecha:Infinity development news and spoilers. I will do it in a different way. @darthmorf do you might adding a link to unofficial CC thread later when i make entries thread?

16. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

However you accept entries to your competition is fine by me. I was talking to hunited who was asking how to enter the CC, not your one. (I think).

As to a link, I don't see where I would put it. By the time the thread of your comes out, this thread will have been buried.

17. JoeReturns

JoeReturns Terrarian

One day... one day I'll submit something :p

But yeah, great entries this month. They all look great :D

18. KuroDHero

KuroDHero Terrarian

My favourites in this CC definitly were Corenality, DG-VR., Khaios, Coldshot Boostar, and Tamorr because of the very cleverly designed wall.
    And also props to Flor3nce2456 for the neat contribution.

Tamorr likes this.
  19. Wemmy

Wemmy Spazmatism

20. Tamorr

Tamorr Terrarian

Thanks, that is one thing I do my best trying to get walls looking just right. That one I was just experimenting with the combinations of materials i had not done before in combo, and liked how it turned out.:dryadhappy:

Always trying different arrangements to see how it looks.:dryadsmile:

KuroDHero likes this.