• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #26

Necrogue

Brain of Cthulhu
Lots of space ships. I fine that a funny, yet not to surprising, coincidence. Anyway, excellent work, everyone who was in this!

ShadowDX

Terrarian
Ok I think everyone is awaiting Terraria 1.3 and wants new content, but there is still so much possibilities in Terraria 1.2.4.1! I think in those last ~30 days we should post more stuff related to 1.2.4.1 because otherwise it will drown in the wave of 1.3 fresh content!:sigh: What do you think? (I can start if noone wants to go first) :rolleyes:

Redconer

Steampunker
Currently drawing a scene of me suffering from the Twins, I've lost 3 times to Spaz and I still lose to it

W1K

Witch
Gotta say, That item looks pretty sick.
Too bad I had to "nerf" the particles because they reached the engine's limit in like seconds of constant shooting. It still looks amazin tho, just a bit more transparent.

Squideer

Official Terrarian
Just a random thought, But why not take a similar pattern (Although one that won't overload the engine), And apply it to the flight animation for a pair of boots?:happy:

DankySkeleton

The Destroyer
Wow all the art is the best even the pixel art is cool thank you for the art. All the building are petty good and MINECRAFT!!!

Last edited:

Sargon

Terrarian
My name is missing a h-letter... T_T

Nevertheless, it's hard to pick your favorite when there are so many excellent candidates and other works are not far behind.

Top Bottom