• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #61

SovereignVis

Terrarian
One of these days, when I have some time. I'm going to create something for this creation thingy. Not sure what I will create, but it will be awesome.

The Cakemaster

Skeletron
Wow there are some pretty cool things that were added. I like to see that the Terraria Community is really about the game. I't nice to see such amazing art.

Khaios

Duke Fishron
My profile picture is my art...
If you are trying to submit this as an entry for the next CC, there are a couple things you should know: all entries must be Terraria related (so this picture would not apply), and submissions are sent to the profile of the individual hosting the upcoming CC (in this case @darthmorf ). I'd suggest giving our rules and submission tutorial a read; both of which can be found at the top of this thread.

If you weren't trying to submit this as an entry, then your post is a bit off topic for the thread. There are better places within the forum to post something like this, or you could even create your own thread. ^.^

Top Bottom