CC Creation Compendium #61

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Khaios, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Lamb₭night

Lamb₭night Terrarian

Great job guys

2. Xman101

Xman101 Cultist

Now THAT is Living Rainbow Dye, if I ever saw it. What sort of mathematical trickery are you pulling off there Kazzymodus? :p

Also, Yacrical. Wow. Just, wow. That is extremely impressive. Do you do art professionally or something? :eek:

3. SovereignVis

SovereignVis Terrarian

One of these days, when I have some time. I'm going to create something for this creation thingy. Not sure what I will create, but it will be awesome.

Lunaris likes this.
  4. SphinxGames

SphinxGames Skeletron Prime

This is the first Creation Compendium that I've entered, and it's looking like @Yacrical might win this. Great job! I think it's my favorite one.
    @BlueJay_T_Gaming also has an incredible submission.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  5. Faerel

Faerel Skeletron Prime

Wow. Just wow.

6. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

This isn't a competition. Simply a compilation of Terraria fan-art. ^.^

Terrariaman and SphinxGames like this.
  7. SphinxGames

SphinxGames Skeletron Prime

Got it. I love the compendium either way.

Khaios likes this.
  8. Terrariaman

Terrariaman Spazmatism

Oh my god these compendium submissions keep getting better and better. I especially like @Yacrical, @BlueJay_T_Gaming, and @Den-Official. Great job to everyone and cant wait till the next batch.

9. Snapshot03

Snapshot03 Terrarian

T-MEC should enter some stuff.

temery2383, SphinxGames and Pixeroot like this.
  10. Gammaboy45

Gammaboy45 Steampunker

11. The Cakemaster

The Cakemaster Steampunker

Wow there are some pretty cool things that were added. I like to see that the Terraria Community is really about the game. I't nice to see such amazing art.

12. Teseo911

Teseo911 Terrarian

@Yacrical WTF! This is seriusly a awesome drawing! Impressive skills! Really nice job man!

Yacrical likes this.
  13. You know there a lot of good entries when it takes half an hour for my computer to load them!
    :D

14. Xoto

Xoto Terrarian

My profile picture is my art...
    Sadboi.png

It's terrible, I know

Attached Files:

15. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

If you are trying to submit this as an entry for the next CC, there are a couple things you should know: all entries must be Terraria related (so this picture would not apply), and submissions are sent to the profile of the individual hosting the upcoming CC (in this case @darthmorf ). I'd suggest giving our rules and submission tutorial a read; both of which can be found at the top of this thread.

If you weren't trying to submit this as an entry, then your post is a bit off topic for the thread. There are better places within the forum to post something like this, or you could even create your own thread. ^.^

darthmorf likes this.
  16. SovereignVis

SovereignVis Terrarian

I also drew my profile picture. It's not Terraria related, but this is where you should post that kind of thing. ---> Explain your avatar

17. temery2383

temery2383 Skeletron Prime

I already submitted a decorative build for the upcoming one, but I have a more T-MEC related idea for next time! `;)