CC Creation Compendium #67

Khaios

Duke Fishron
Comix_Logo.png

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why
Creation Compendium #67 is coming to town!

To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.

7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now that we're done with formalities, let's get to what you're all here for!

Comix_Divider.png

Dr2FI_FUcAA9NyI.png

@Daimera

cMPe8lb.jpg

@Yellowolfgaming101
------------

jEZMAZU.jpg

@thatmagicstore
------------

QoGxN7j.png

@StipulateV
------------

ztFBcJZ.png

@Awesomesauce 9000
------------

tYdVRQv.png

@Cyastic
------------

Naturecove_Dungeon.png

@Corblitz
------------

jn2jqaK.png

@WarMagger
------------

I8MViL1.jpg

@ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser
------------

zHcgU2u.png

@Victoria
------------

dENdWIK.png

@Tord21
------------

DTJdgID.jpg

@Gnom
------------

9nb056t.png

@Oitrone
------------

KPQszfS.png

@TheGreenTruffle
------------

Fsumr2p.jpg

@Yrima
------------

PLxs1Qb.png

@Kharper L.
------------

ItH6Vgl.png

@ppowersteef
------------

WYvn4SP.jpg

@doge2307

Comix_Divider.png

Thank you, everyone who participated in this month's Creation Compendium!
We look forward to next month's entries ^.^

QmExXlO.gif

@Criddle

Did you miss CC#66? Check it out here!

Comix_Footer.png

View attachment 214025

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why
Creation Compendium #67 is coming to town!

To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^
1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is in-game, art, music literature or any other form of creativity. Fanart of modded content will be accepted at the discretion of the CC team after review of the entry.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

6) Entries must be of decent quality. Blurry images, distorted sound files, and entries of obvious minimal effort will not be accepted. Entries will be reviewed by the CC team, and may be removed at their discretion.

7) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf @Khaios or any TCF Staff member.

Now that we're done with formalities, let's get to what you're all here for!

View attachment 214026
View attachment 214027
@Daimera

View attachment 214026
Thank you, everyone who participated in this month's Creation Compendium!
We look forward to next month's entries ^.^

View attachment 214051
@Criddle

Did you miss CC#66? Check it out here!

View attachment 214052
Daimera's back! And great entries as always, everyone!

Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated.
How do you differentiate between "inspired by" & "stolen from"? There's a ton of things in my world that I've seen from other users that I've then tweaked.

Could you give me an example of what is and isn't considered plagiarism please?

Thanks.

How do you differentiate between "inspired by" & "stolen from"? There's a ton of things in my world that I've seen from other users that I've then tweaked.

Could you give me an example of what is and isn't considered plagiarism please?

Thanks.
As long as something's not block-for block the same, it's fine. It's probably easier to look at something you're specifically concerned about than provide a specific example.

As long as something's not block-for block the same, it's fine. It's probably easier to look at something you're specifically concerned about than provide a specific example.
OK. One example is my pillar design; it's a lot more basic than the ones made by @rulick15, as mine are in a function world (on console), but I have started to use a boreal wood chandelier as a based, since seeing him do it. Would that be considered OK?

OK. One example is my pillar design; it's a lot more basic than the ones made by @rulick15, as mine are in a function world (on console), but I have started to use a boreal wood chandelier as a based, since seeing him do it. Would that be considered OK?
As long as it's just sections of the build that's fine it's more about the overall build; if you had both built say, just a pillar and the only difference was a chandelier, that wouldn't be ok.

As long as it's just sections of the build that's fine it's more about the overall build; if you had both built say, just a pillar and the only difference was a chandelier, that wouldn't be ok.
Nope, they're very different. While PC builders like him have inspired me to up my game, aesthetically speaking, my worlds are still functional first, appearance second. I don't have TEdit etc. on console, so I can't use Terraria to make things that are only works of art.
Fingers crossed I'll be posting in the next CC; is there a Christmas theme we have to stick to? Pr can it be anything?

Nope, they're very different. While PC builders like him have inspired me to up my game, aesthetically speaking, my worlds are still functional first, appearance second. I don't have TEdit etc. on console, so I can't use Terraria to make things that are only works of art.
Fingers crossed I'll be posting in the next CC; is there a Christmas theme we have to stick to? Pr can it be anything?
It can be anything.

Back
Top Bottom