Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"That...that sounds nice."

Wahldorot follows
Then, suddenly, the roar of a dragon can be heard from a distance.
The sound comes from...above them?

"It definitely does to me. Nothing beats spending time with family, especially since you guys are the best family in the world."

“I definitely agree. Which is why I suggested it. We’ve been so busy with everything going on, it’a been hard for us to find time. So I figured we should try to use the time we have today.”
*Elijah still smiles.*

(And this is where a show would would have the screen flash a message saying "The next day" and everything's just on fire and all that.)

(And this is where a show would would have the screen flash a message saying "The next day" and everything's just on fire and all that.)
(I feel like Elijah and Rakeun would decide to go and save Skyrim long before it could get to that point.)

“Indeed!…That is, as long as nothing severe happens, but hopefully we won’t have to worry about that.”

*Meanwhile, Sinbar starts searching for the blacksmith in Riverwood that needs help.*

"Hopefully nothing crazy like that happens."

The blacksmith can be easily found, as the smith he works in is pretty obvious and in the open

"Well...I don't think that he is happy to see us..."
Uznahgaar is, understandably, still pissed off, and was anticipating this very moment.

Back
Top Bottom