Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

Uznahgaar expected resistance, so he was prepared and could not be pushed over.
Now with a good grip, he proceeds to attempt to slam Lundolaas' head into the ground.

"Tomorrow should be good."
“Alright. Sounds good!”
(Well, by bully I mean pretty much just trying to make his life the worst it could be.)
(Well, let’s see what all Iiznahviing has done:
1. He betrayed Rakeun and Elijah.
2. He’s tried to murder Uznahgaar on multiple occasions.
3. He he’s tried to kill Rakeun on multiple occasions.
4. He’s tried to kill Elijah on multiple occasions.
5. He tried to kill Sinbar on multiple occasions.
6. He caused the death of Elijah’s best friend, Reentul, by capturing Reentul and trying to force Reentul to give him information about the Blades so that he could go harm them, which made Reentul take his own life to protect the Blades.)

The blacksmith nods
(Well, let’s see what all Iiznahviing has done:
1. He betrayed Rakeun and Elijah.
2. He’s tried to murder Uznahgaar on multiple occasions.
3. He he’s tried to kill Rakeun on multiple occasions.
4. He’s tried to kill Elijah on multiple occasions.
5. He tried to kill Sinbar on multiple occasions.
6. He caused the death of Elijah’s best friend, Reentul, by capturing Reentul and trying to force Reentul to give him information about the Blades so that he could go harm them, which made Reentul take his own life to protect the Blades.)
(a lot of personal things ain't it?)

(a lot of personal things ain't it?)
(It’s still a lot of attempted murder (though tbh I would consider what happened with Reentul to be actual murder).)
(And what did Sinbar do?)
(Okay, yes, Sinbar did some bad things. But he acknowledged that what he did was inexcusable, and he’s since strived to be a better person. Iiznahviing never learns, and instead just continues to inflict pain and harm others.)

(I mean, I get why they'd want to make him miserable IC, but it actually feels to me like there's actual OOC joy being taken from trying to trying to make him suffer as much as possible.)

(I mean, I get why they'd want to make him miserable IC, but it actually feels to me like there's actual OOC joy being taken from trying to trying to make him suffer as much as possible.)
(I think that part is just TerrariaOn3DS trying to prevent Iiznahviing from causing major destruction without having to do a lot of fighting to do so, not to mention this rp is for the most part based around conflicts.)

(Well all Iiznahviing has done is attack Rakeun, with reasons that do make sense for similar reasons to why Sinbar fought. Sinbar was fighting more for themself from what I remember, and Iiznahviing is trying to fight to prevent the extinction of his species. The only thing that really makes Iiznahviing a villian is that he believes that dragons must be in power, which is part of what differs him from Lundolaas. Really right now the problem I see is that it seems Rakeun and Uznahgaar are completely invincible and have never lost once, while Iiznahviing just gets beaten up by them at every turn, which is getting a bit tiring when I can't really do anything.)

(Rakeun basically is invincible, You would be too if you were dovahkiin and exploited a big glitch. And Uznahgaar has lost, several times. Now he is just too angry to lose without causing a lot of pain to everyone he is fighting against.)

(Well all Iiznahviing has done is attack Rakeun, with reasons that do make sense for similar reasons to why Sinbar fought. Sinbar was fighting more for themself from what I remember, and Iiznahviing is trying to fight to prevent the extinction of his species. The only thing that really makes Iiznahviing a villian is that he believes that dragons must be in power, which is part of what differs him from Lundolaas. Really right now the problem I see is that it seems Rakeun and Uznahgaar are completely invincible and have never lost once, while Iiznahviing just gets beaten up by them at every turn, which is getting a bit tiring when I can't really do anything.)
(Well…Sinbar’s reasons were mixed. He wanted to gain power to punish the people who are wealthy and powerful that choose to use their status to hurt others, like what happened to him, however he acted like a psycho in order to hide his guilt and pain. Also, again, Sinbar realized that there were other ways to accomplish his goals without inflicting unnecessary pain, while Iiznahviing just continues to hurt people.)

(Rakeun basically is invincible, You would be too if you were dovahkiin and exploited a big glitch. And Uznahgaar has lost, several times. Now he is just too angry to lose without causing a lot of pain to everyone he is fighting against.)
(Well I mean whenever I play Skyrim I definitely don't feel invincible, but maybe that's because I don't really put the time into that glitch.)
(Still though, it feels like I'm being forced for one of them to be killed off right now, as you don't really want to kill off Uznahgaar, and he doesn't seem to be fleeing either.)
(Well…Sinbar’s reasons were mixed. He wanted to gain power to punish the people who are wealthy and powerful that choose to use their status to hurt others, like what happened to him, however he acted like a psycho in order to hide his guilt and pain. Also, again, Sinbar realized that there were other ways to accomplish his goals, while Iiznahviing just continues to hurt people.)
(Well, it still does seem that most of the hostility towards Iiznahviing is personal, which isn't necessarily bad, it's just getting a bit annoying that he's always either fighting or stuck in one spot.)

(Well, it still does seem that most of the hostility towards Iiznahviing is personal, which isn't necessarily bad, it's just getting a bit annoying that he's always either fighting or stuck in one spot.)
(How would you feel if your best friend that you’ve known for most of your life was killed by someone or died as a direct result of someone’s actions?)

(Well, I wasn't saying that I don't get why they're doing it, I mean it does make sense, but it's still getting boring.)

(well i just dont have the resources to do the glitch myself, and you really think that I would make you kill off a character? No, that is your own choice to do.)
Uznahgaar laughs maniacally, perhaps you could try enraging him so that he doesn't think straight?

Iiznahviing freezes one, then starts breaking off branches to start throwing at Uznahgaar, specifically aiming for his wings.

Back
Top Bottom