• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

DJ's Brain-Vault

DJFlare84

Mechanic
~WELCOME TO THE VAULT~
This is mostly for my own organizational purposes, but I suppose if you were wondering what other suggestions I might've put up, here y'go.

1. Worldgen Options - Suggestion to grant the user more control over what kind of world is generated, if desired.
2. The Explorer - An NPC that will allow the player to trade for materials they can't obtain in their current world.
3. Alchemist Class - A new player-class with it's own specialized armor and weapons: Tactical Potions!
4. Command Scrolls - A new summoning weapon to give Summoners a "primary" attack, the command scroll!
5. Enchanted Mug - A magic weapon that can both attack and buff the player! A whole new meaning to the phrase "Tasting Victory".
6. Legend Trinity - A boss suggestion. Spirits of Warrior, Gunner, and Mage classes the player can fight to obtain new end-game loot!
7. Biome Affiliation - Suggestion to give the player an option to "affiliate" themselves with a particular biome, allowing them to be considered friendly by that biome's mobs.
8. Mechanisms - Some additional mechanisms for playing with wires in the game, including a new trap!
9. New Bullets - Ideas for some new bullets, including a suggested change to Luminite Bullets.
10. Respawn Timer - Suggested minor change to the Respawn Timer tweaks introduced in 1.3.
11. Rod of Discord - Suggested finally un-doing completely un-necessary nerf to Rod of Discord so I can have fun pretending to be Wizrobe again.
12. Anti-Gravity Hook - Suggested fix to the Anti-Gravity hook so that people don't immediately throw it away.
13. Death Sickle - Suggested change from melee to magic based weapon so Spectre mages can literally reap souls.
14. Walls Cover Precipitation - Suggested that precipitation (snow/rain) appear on a layer BEHIND the wall layer. For aesthetic value.
15. Universal Class Bonus - Bonuses that you get upon utilizing a specific class armor set.
16. Moon Lord Headcanon - Just something I wanted to put here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom