Duke Fishron

Boss difficulty is a subjective matter, but I do agree with analysis here, personally. Duke Fishron is a completely optional boss that can provide weapons that prove very effective against the Lunatic Cultist and the Pillars. If you don't wish to fight it, you don't have to. If you want to fight it, you better be up to the task.

Boss difficulty is a subjective matter, but I do agree with analysis here, personally. Duke Fishron is a completely optional boss that can provide weapons that prove very effective against the Lunatic Cultist and the Pillars. If you don't wish to fight it, you don't have to. If you want to fight it, you better be up to the task.
That being said I still believe his items are far too strong, no matter how difficult the fight is.

The simple answer? The Cultist is easier because the development team wanted the Cultist to be easier. They were added after Dude Fishman, and even with the ability to utterly out-gear the Duke now, you will still be absolutely destroyed if you don't respect them.

Most bosses including Golem, Duke Fishron, Plantera, etc, get more challenging on their second stage. I call this rampage mode because it actually is. Lunatic cultist just repeats all of the attacks and phases over. All you have to do is dodge the attacks. On the other hand, Fishron can get difficult on dodging. As his attacks are not that friendly.

I think it's because they didn't want people new to hardmode to kill him without truly earning it. Also, he was the final boss when he came out.

I think it's because they didn't want people new to hardmode to kill him without truly earning it. Also, he was the final boss when he came out.
True. As a mobile player, I deem him with the title of "Final boss of 1.2", Ocram is weak compared to this beast

Back
Top Bottom