Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Ah, yes. Gather 'round, time for a short story by Uncle Frog.

So, way back when, I think it was when I was thirteen or so, I'm not quite sure. Back then, much of my time after school was spent playing Call of Duty: Zombies with my little brother and my mother's boyfriend, who lived across the country at the time. Anyway, sometimes we would take a break from the merciless slaughter of the undead fiends, and enjoy a little bit of the normal multiplayer. Now, long story short, we sucked. It was a rare event to get even a .5/1 KD, and I can only think of one or two times that I managed more kills than deaths.

Now, on one day, we were running around, doing our thing. I was using ( I think ) an LSAT, and was moving in a circular motion around map and gunning down anyone I saw. Now, when the match was over, I think I made a 1.5 KD or something amazing like that. In the midst of our celebration, we got the message "You have been kicked by the host". Confused as to why that was, I immediately listened to the audio message I was soon sent. Here's what the guy said: ( Warning, NSFW language. )
"Wow go kill yourself you :red:ing camper"
I wasn't even camping. I never camped.
Some people can get so salty, man.
The highest K/D i got is 0 because I didn't die
It's very annoying that you will fail on kicking 9 year olds but when opponents kicks you they will do it

i was banned cuz i kept saying ez when i win in spleef in terraria server.. bann reason..misbehavior..WTF!

I once got a character banned in Terraria by having more than 400 health...

...and I was using LIFE FRUITS.

tell me about it.. on a terraria multiplayer program people kept blocking me cuz i had 600 hp and did brutal dmg to them with pvp (like 500+) with one shot using sniper...
didnt they heard of poitions? or votex arour with stealth mod?

(Minecraft) kicked from a server due to it being down...damn it, why did my favourite server go down for a couple of hours ;(

Got kicked from a nooby MC server for helping owner build, everyone said i was griefing when i was building spawn for them.
also, got banned from TF2 server for being a spy

I got banned on two Blockheads (It's like a sidescrolling Minecraft Terraria that has to do with time and circumnavigation) server twice for doing nothing and trying to build with a shortlived friend.
I wasn't building around spawn and I was building far away, like all of the people are.
None of the rules say you should ask to build.
One of those servers are now dead servers (thank goodness!)
The admins are wellknown people on the Blockheads forums, yet they decided I broke rules and kicked me like a soccer ball and banned.
Why?!

LOOK AT IT:
1.I was permanently banned from garry's mod darkrp for making a photo, for talking with admin, for my nickname, for me saving myself from robbers, zombies!
2.I was kicked from minecraft server for standing nearby admin's house, banned for watching two players exchange stuff!
3.I was kicked/banned from a lot of servers for NO REASON!
4.I was kicked from battlefield server for killing admin's friend! REALLY?!

Last edited:
So, I was on Pedguin's server, just minding my business.
Now, I can tell you, I'm a noob at that server, and I have practically no knowledge about it.
So, I was playing some spleef, when someone made a chest.
I decided to look in it, and found a Picksaw.
I thought, Maybe this is a way for them to have powerups?
So I began using it, and a few seconds later,
Server banned Korin

I was banned from a TF2 Randomizer Server just for saying "Get Good, Get LMAOBox" for fun. Apparently, they have an autoban for whoever does that.

Got kicked from a Terraria server for planting trees
Got kicked from a minecraft server for planting trees
Got kicked from a blockheads server for planting trees
Lesson of today: trees are evil
I swear in Minecraft people should be banned for not planting trees. Seriously, there are so many floating trees in survival servers because people were too lazy get rid of that blocks that they can't reach without stacking... it's the prime reason why I don't play them.

Why a lot of people just post new posts and don't react on others'
[DOUBLEPOST=1448659273,1448659235][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, I was on Pedguin's server, just minding my business.
Now, I can tell you, I'm a noob at that server, and I have practically no knowledge about it.
So, I was playing some spleef, when someone made a chest.
I decided to look in it, and found a Picksaw.
I thought, Maybe this is a way for them to have powerups?
So I began using it, and a few seconds later,
Server banned Korin
Maye you were banned for stealing?

Back
Top Bottom