v2.5.3 (Note: Untested with MP; may or may not address above issue)
- Added ModConfig Clone method
- Fixed config constructor
- Removed net code; mod config sync handled with TML
- Updated to TML11 and MH5b (including .csproj and configs)
- Updated to MH v4.2.3
- Changed snake case to camel case
- Added some minor error checks
- Switched config to use mod version for settings updates
- Changed config ranges to not use extreme values
- Added durability formula output as config read-only properties
- Added possible fix for server errors upon items reaching critical states
- Added possible crash fix from item breakage for invalid players (?)
- Implemented FloatInputElement for config
- Obsoleted CustomDurabilityMultipliers in favor of PerItemDurabilityMultipliers
Tell me if v2.6.1 improves anything.have an error in the server log file ....
but not notice an in-game problem ....
You might want to look into my Lives or Injury mods. This sort of change would exceed the scope of the mod.Can you make a version, or a configuration for the mod, that items only ever lose durability on death? and set how many deaths before they require repairs?
I wanted some sort of in between Softcode and Mediumcore, because rearranging items in the inventory is not fun, but is neither near zero penalty for death