• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Durability

R-TEAM

Terrarian
It looks the mod have an problem with Armor on servers ...
The armor gets damaged .. and broke .. but then in the inventory, the armor is not still marked as broken - it is full "renewed" .....

Regards

hamstar

Steampunker
v2.6.0
  • Added ModConfig Clone method
  • Fixed config constructor
  • Removed net code; mod config sync handled with TML
  • Updated to TML11 and MH5b (including .csproj and configs)
v2.5.3 (Note: Untested with MP; may or may not address above issue)
  • Updated to MH v4.2.3
  • Changed snake case to camel case
  • Added some minor error checks
  • Switched config to use mod version for settings updates

Attachments

Last edited:

hamstar

Steampunker
v2.6.1
  • Changed config ranges to not use extreme values
  • Added durability formula output as config read-only properties
  • Added possible fix for server errors upon items reaching critical states
  • Added possible crash fix from item breakage for invalid players (?)
  • Implemented FloatInputElement for config
  • Obsoleted CustomDurabilityMultipliers in favor of PerItemDurabilityMultipliers

have an error in the server log file ....
;)
but not notice an in-game problem ....
Tell me if v2.6.1 improves anything.

Attachments

Guedez

Terrarian
Can you make a version, or a configuration for the mod, that items only ever lose durability on death? and set how many deaths before they require repairs?
I wanted some sort of in between Softcode and Mediumcore, because rearranging items in the inventory is not fun, but is neither near zero penalty for death

hamstar

Steampunker
Can you make a version, or a configuration for the mod, that items only ever lose durability on death? and set how many deaths before they require repairs?
I wanted some sort of in between Softcode and Mediumcore, because rearranging items in the inventory is not fun, but is neither near zero penalty for death
You might want to look into my Lives or Injury mods. This sort of change would exceed the scope of the mod.

Top Bottom